Anyone in China to advise electronic component supplier ?

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
Hi.
Tried maaaany ways to find a component, as reaching Global Sources, Alibaba, trade and commerce institutions, filled/submitted many forms to electronics suppliers, distributors, manufacturers with no luck.

Is there any forum member in China that could reveal some hidden insights that am not aware, or suggestions to find unusual components ? Every contact that returned a response to my request push on me what they want to sell, not what am after, and mostly assemblies and consumer finished products. Only integrated circuits and passive common parts seem available.

Am looking for a part used inside plain linear barcode reader guns, an oscillating mirror that does the laser sweep. Frustrated, I may be conducting the search improperly and need guidance.

Clear plastic is the mirror holder and behind, the black coil that moves it. Very simple. Probably a couple of dollars set; need perhaps 100 pieces.

upload_2018-5-29_20-50-49.png

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
Thanks.
Bought a cheap scanner at $20 to canibalize the $1 part to build a prototype. Absurd. OK if they want Kilobucks, but who makes/sells that stuff... no responses.
It is a part that someone has boxes of it gathering spiders.
AliExpress sells stuff for pennies profit, they earn a living. Modest, but living. Others do not move a finger. Today got response from Taiwan trade council. Derailed to a bunch of hardware/screws vendors pushing to sell what they want. Automated responses with no brain reading the request. Tried repair places... no parts. Sign for service contract$ yes. :(