Joined Oct 12, 2004
Originally posted by Saher@Nov 28 2004, 06:30 AM
Dear Sir/Madam
Help me to gather required informaions to prepare a seminar on the subject
interfacing ADC to Microcontroller
Note its auniversity project
THANK YOU
[post=3833]Quoted post[/post]​
A search at Google on "microcontroller interfacing" yields 70400 hits.

If you happen to be interested in Microchip's PIC microcontroller interfacing I can send you (or anyone else that might be interested) a 3.8 MB pdf e-book that has several hundred pages (a third of the book) dedicated to real world interfacing. This particular e-book is the best material on PIC microcontrollers I've ever studied, including the highly touted Programming and Customizing PICmicro® Microcontrollers by Mike Predko which, in spite of massive amounts of info, isn't nearly as well organized or clearly written.

Regards,
Perion

kulalv

Joined Apr 22, 2005
Originally posted by Perion@Nov 28 2004, 06:43 AM

If you happen to be interested in Microchip's PIC microcontroller interfacing I can send you (or anyone else that might be interested) a 3.8 MB pdf e-book that has several hundred pages (a third of the book) dedicated to real world interfacing. This particular e-book is the best material on PIC microcontrollers I've ever studied, including the highly touted Programming and Customizing PICmicro® Microcontrollers by Mike Predko which, in spite of massive amounts of info, isn't nearly as well organized or clearly written.
Regards,
Perion
[post=3835]Quoted post[/post]​
Could you please send the e-book to me please. thank you
kraigotani@yahoo.com

Tekker

Joined Apr 22, 2005
Has anyone recieved the PIC book from Perion? I'm assuming that since his last post was in December of 2004 that he's not around much anymore. ;)

If anyone has it I could put it up online for others to download.

Also, if you can send it, then post here on the board so others will know that you are sending one so I don't get 20 copies in my inbox. LOL! :D :D

Thanks,
-tkr

fuzzzy

Joined May 28, 2005
""""""""If you happen to be interested in Microchip's PIC microcontroller interfacing I can send you (or anyone else that might be interested) a 3.8 MB pdf e-book that has several hundred pages (a third of the book) dedicated to real world interfacing. This particular e-book is the best material on PIC microcontrollers I've ever studied, including the highly touted Programming and Customizing PICmicro® Microcontrollers by Mike Predko which, in spite of massive amounts of info, isn't nearly as well organized or clearly written.

Regards,
Perion
""""""""""""

PLEASE send the above mentioned tutorial to fuzzykhan@gmail.com
we did study pic μcontrollers but not in much details. please please send it to me..

i really appreciate that.

thank you..

please send a copy to pic@webresults.ca

many thanks! ~Stephen

Originally posted by Perion@Nov 28 2004, 07:43 AM
<snip>
If you happen to be interested in Microchip's PIC microcontroller interfacing I can send you (or anyone else that might be interested) a 3.8 MB pdf e-book that has several hundred pages (a third of the book) dedicated to real world interfacing.
</snip>

chughtai

Joined Aug 10, 2005
Please send this book to me at chughta@yahoo.com. TQ

Originally posted by Perion@Nov 28 2004, 07:43 AM

Regards,
Perion

Krogoth

Joined Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by Perion@Nov 28 2004, 10:43 PM

Regards,
Perion
This may be a little late, but could you please send it to me at will.maddernATgmail.com? Thanks so much, I've been looking for info on this for a long time.

Originally posted by Krogoth@Aug 10 2005, 08:03 PM
This may be a little late, but could you please send it to me at will.maddernATgmail.com? Thanks so much, I've been looking for info on this for a long time.
[post=9598]Quoted post[/post]​

Please send to kien_rfr@yahoo.com the PIC e-book.
Thank a millions :) :) :)