ad623 netlist for ltspice

denison

Joined Oct 13, 2018
this is a instrumentation amplifier. it is not listed in the ltspice components under op amps although other inst amplifiers are. I have downloaded the netlist for the ad623 from analogs website. It is now listed is sub as ad623.cir.
I want to list it under op amps. All the other components in sub have the adobe reader logo. I am getting this reply; 'fatal error no analysis request found'. no idea what this means.
Anybody know what I need to do now to get the ad623 into my component list in ltspice? It is not like this is a third party model.
I have downloaded the updated ltspice and the ad623 is still not in the component list.

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Hi

For windows 10:

Copy the ad623.cir file into the "Documents\LTspiceXVII\lib\sub" folder.
Copy the ad623.asy file into the "Documents\LTspiceXVII\lib\sym\opamps" folder

Restart LTspice.

Files .cir and .asy attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

denison

Joined Oct 13, 2018
Hi

For windows 10:

Copy the ad623.cir file into the "Documents\LTspiceXVII\lib\sub" folder.
Copy the ad623.asy file into the "Documents\LTspiceXVII\lib\sym\opamps" folder

Restart LTspice.

Files .cir and .asy attached.
thanks for that eetech. got it on my components in lt spice now. only thing is with this model is its faulty. probably why analog didn't include it in their opamps list. getting 25 volts output with some amplifications which is obviously wrong with a 5v power supply.
ad8227 ina works ok. however it doesn't like decimal places. fixed this by using millivolts. I have the ad623 on order. It would be good to have a working ltspice model for it. the ad8227 has a different amplification

denison

Joined Oct 13, 2018
Take the lib.zip file and download it from my web page (there are instructions there). There is this operating amplifier and many other elements as well as many others. Link:
http://bordodynov.ltwiki.org/
Hi Bord, would you have a AD623 instrument amplifier in your models? this is the device I have ordered. an IA is much easier to use than a differential amplifier op amp. much less parts required.

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
thanks for that eetech. got it on my components in lt spice now. only thing is with this model is its faulty. probably why analog didn't include it in their opamps list. getting 25 volts output with some amplifications which is obviously wrong with a 5v power supply.
ad8227 ina works ok. however it doesn't like decimal places. fixed this by using millivolts. I have the ad623 on order. It would be good to have a working ltspice model for it. the ad8227 has a different amplification
Maybe your not using it correctly.
Can you post your circuit?

1604841514785.png

Last edited: