ad-ware se problem

donskiter

Joined Nov 17, 2006
Good day.

My adware block my online learning program module. Im sure that my adware are the responsible for that beacuse im familiar with the adware sound. Is there anyway that i can temporary not activate my adware if i will go on my online learning program module...thanks in advance guys

donskiter

Joined Nov 17, 2006
I uninstall the adware knowing it will fix my problem but the problem is its still my computer blocked the window on the internet prorgram, its a program created by skillsoft, a training module for learning. I recover and undo all files on my SPY bOOt but it stil no effect.
Right now im confuse who the one actually blocked the window the Spyboot or the adware?? is there anychance the adware software have still functinioning even i uninstall it.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Hi,

If you're running XP SP2, the firewall may be doing the blocking. Or possibly some setting in IE7 if you're up to that. Microsoft is making life more interesting for us.

We can't use the Windows firewall because it blocks a fair amount of Novell's functions - as if Novell hadn't been around for some time.

donskiter

Joined Nov 17, 2006
hi guys almost 3 hours i do all the undo on my spyboot on the recovery file, trying to recover something that may cause the problem but in just 1 minute i solve the problem with the help of my friend he just told to disable the pop up blocker on my tool bar...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....finally
Anyway thanks you guys for the advised..