Across the U.S.I Need help For My Zip Code Post

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Sparky49 , Is that your picture, You get free health care,it looks like we don't
have many American on the Forum interested in the free and reduced cost
health care.Stoll thru the post you can't miss it.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
@ Sparky49 , Is that your picture, You get free health care,it looks like we don't
have many American on the Forum interested in the free and reduced cost
health care.Stoll thru the post you can't miss it.
I thought about doing it. We could sure use it in these times. Loosie if you wanna join forces and do something like that. Basically rather then just knowing you can get aid. There are many hoops to jump through to get it. We need to find though hoops and instuct people how to jump through em. Poor ghetto peeps know about this stuff and are raised on the system so they know how to scam free health care, money, and everything else. But if your a middle class guy who lost his job and never needed assistance. Actually getting it and what you have to do is mind boggling. If we could just teach ex-middle class people how to get help in their area we could make some money.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Ahem - British guys.;)

No that picture isn't.
You got to watch that loossie. :) The British are very touchy on that subject. :) And visa versa.

Which I never could figure out why. I remember once I called someone British and they very proudly proclaimed they are English.

I am sure my not understanding has to do with being geologically and historically challenged like most Americans. :)

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The thing is they can tell i mean no harm and sharing information.
I'm a nice guy so I don't get into trouble,they understand me.