About Dell laptop power supplies

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
this week i repaired fridge (FGUN2642LF1) (..) and it took 2-3 hours of research and repair.
Sounds like things here. I was some three or four years working after basic work eveningtime at early nineteens to repair second hand fridges catched at atervinningscentralen, Sweden, Denmark, Germany - I know that 95% of all fridges have very easy to repair defects. Just termostat, or pon-relay, or just to add the freon-12. And then it became forbidden and repair of fridges licenced/sweared/acreditted/ .... so if that isnt the main spaciality then dont come even near.

And speaking about Your mentioned principle so much by k1ng1337 - I precisely KNOW that Worlds ever existed most vicked shame-company Canon is so wicked that every article coming out of designer buereau are censored my special division introducing elements making the construction instab;le, shortlifed and non-repairable. Thus, when buy the, say, flatbed scanner, may obtain cheap and good but with easy wearable rubber theethband,scaning only to one direction and then two mintes idling back. For double price get the same model but softwear way made it scan downside up one page and upside down the next page. Or pay even more and get instead the rubber just plastic rail what is semi-eternal. But then scanning happens again only one way. Wand both ways - pay more....

My first digital camera was cheap Chineese. It captured fictures from blinking TV screen, it was useable like data storage, just pull into PC and is recognized. Then someone made n expensive gift to me after some 5 or more years. The Canon soap-piece camera. TV was tabu for that, The use like USB was prohibited. To PC let recognize must install the special program. And last spit into soul - first day in the shirt frontal pocket and embodiement had a deep deforamtion blocking the diaphragm. I opened and find that embody aluminium steel plate is 0,05 mm thich. Factually the chokolade paper. Tpu! The crapster contour damn their shame-name.

Last fantastic experience I had with their ink printer. Indeed cheap and looked rather good. I knew SOMETHING must be inside like dogs dung, but still I wasnt healed enough mentally, thus I bought. Yes, after some 20 000 copies it stopped and yellow bulb was shining. I go to my coursemate having computer repair firm, he said - oh, thats well konown defect. The inner counter counts the pages and it generated the "work life end" pulse. I say - let nullify it please. He replied - for all printers okay, but for this printer that is plainly impossible, because there work specialized high voltage generator whose solely aim is to burn down physically all the IC, let the nullifying be impossible....

All companies - for sure, is not like this one, but many are.

Last edited: