a garage counter with up and down counting

Tech Assistance

Joined Apr 25, 2019
i want to make a circuit with flip-flops ic's and two sensors that i call first one as A and the second as B.
i want to put sensor A in input door and sensor B in out put door . when the cars come in from input door the circuit start counting up in ascending order . like 1.2.3.4.5 . let's say we have 8 cars in the garage . if a car goes out from B sensor . the circuit count down to 7. and if other car goes out . the circuit count down to 6 .
thanks a lot
Noaman Monther

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
i want to make a circuit with flip-flops ic's and two sensors that i call first one as A and the second as B.
i want to put sensor A in input door and sensor B in out put door . when the cars come in from input door the circuit start counting up in ascending order . like 1.2.3.4.5 . let's say we have 8 cars in the garage . if a car goes out from B sensor . the circuit count down to 7. and if other car goes out . the circuit count down to 6 .
thanks a lot
Noaman Monther
So... what's your question?

Are you asking for someone to solve it and post the solution?

If not, what are you asking for?

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
So when (And if ) you get a job you will just go on the internet and ask for someone else to design what you have been asked to design ?

Les.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
yes please .i want the circuit works perfectly as i explained
Since you clearly don't have the time or resources to solve your own homework assignment, it's probably unreasonable to expect you to properly format the results and submit them. So please post the entire assignment, including the university and course information, as well as the name and e-mail address of your instructor and I will be happy to submit, on your behalf, the necessary material to be sure that you get exactly the credit you deserve. That will allow you to move on to other more pressing items.

Tech Assistance

Joined Apr 25, 2019
So when (And if ) you get a job you will just go on the internet and ask for someone else to design what you have been asked to design ?

Les.
thanks for your message . this is my first project in sequential system design . so certainly i would have a problem . in how to design the circuit.the teacher ask us to do a simple counter but i found out this idea is better than a simple one .

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
thanks for your message . this is my first project in sequential system design . so certainly i would have a problem . in how to design the circuit.the teacher ask us to do a simple counter but i found out this idea is better than a simple one .
So you weren't able to do the simple problem that was assigned, so instead you took the initiative to find someone to design a more complex circuit for you. That can certainly be included in the write-up I do for you -- it adds texture and context and clearly sets you apart from your peers. I'm sure the instructor will be more than willing to take that into account when assigning your grade.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
So you weren't able to do the simple problem that was assigned, so instead you took the initiative to find someone to design a more complex circuit for you. That can certainly be included in the write-up I do for you -- it adds texture and context and clearly sets you apart from your peers. I'm sure the instructor will be more than willing to take that into account when assigning your grade.
WHOOOOOOSH

What was that sound?

Tech Assistance

Joined Apr 25, 2019
actually i have a vision about it i said that i should have a flip flop counter and an input . sensor a give 0 and sensor b gives one . so if the sensor a give zero the circuit count up . and if sensor b gives 1 the circuit count down . from this i should but a state table and or state diagram . all right for here ?