A funny picture about a girl imitating the sloth.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
I expected to see a picture of her hanging upside down from a branch.
You mean like a monkey?
I think she can't do that, because she must be training very hard as the russian hot girl, but you can see this on youtube, it was already exceed 11 millions views.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Those long claws are good for more than trees. However, with their reflexes you have be pinned for them to use them.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
She should have painted her eyebrows on higher to look more like the sloth.:p
I have the same thought, because the eyes looks more dark and more like the sloth.
Funny... and she's sort of pretty in her own way!
She said that when she playing the sloth make her face looks ugly, but her friends told her that her face looks funny and encourage her to post this picture, we have call this as Play Ugly in Taiwan.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Eagle attacking Sloth.
That reminds me of one of my most enjoyable moments last summer. I had anchored my small boat to a submerged sand bar in the local (Rock) river. I hopped out for a swim and was a surprised witness as a bald eagle swooped down to within 50 feet of me and grabbed a flapping fish out of the river. It struggled to regain altitude and flew right over me with the fish still flapping, on its way up to a perch in a tall tree on the river bank.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
That reminds me of one of my most enjoyable moments last summer. I had anchored my small boat to a submerged sand bar in the local (Rock) river. I hopped out for a swim and was a surprised witness as a bald eagle swooped down to within 50 feet of me and grabbed a flapping fish out of the river. It struggled to regain altitude and flew right over me with the fish still flapping, on its way up to a perch in a tall tree on the river bank.
What the bald eagle that it give me the impression is tough and beautiful image, it can attack almost anything if it want to do that, comparing to the human it just like a strong worrier.