A Curious Problem About Relay

Rogerbrownbrown

Joined Jan 28, 2019
The demo box is broken, there is a relay inside, and its model is OMRON LY2N-J 220/240VAC. But when I went to the store to buy it, I didn't have this model, so I bought Chint's JZX-22F(D)/2Z as shown in the following picture. But when you buy it back, you can see 5A 220VAC and 5A 28DC in two lines on the lower left corner of the nameplate, and the positive control symbol is marked on the internal control circuit diagram. Now I have a problem, its coil is marked with 220VAC, then can it be connected to the 220V electric control line?

I found many passages on the Internet, and there are all kinds of articles about it. However I am just confused by them, and I can’t understand them clearly.

So if you know the answer, could you please share it to me?

Thanks a lot.

Moderators note : removed non related commercial link

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
So what are the specs of the relay you need?
The link and the versions you show are totally different.
The Omron is only 5v to 24v dc coil.
What is the coil voltage, DC/AC. and also the contact rating?
Max.

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
The demo box is broken, there is a relay inside, and its model is OMRON LY2N-J 220/240VAC. But when I went to the store to buy it, I didn't have this model, so I bought Chint's JZX-22F(D)/2Z as shown in the following picture. But when you buy it back, you can see 5A 220VAC and 5A 28DC in two lines on the lower left corner of the nameplate, and the positive control symbol is marked on the internal control circuit diagram. Now I have a problem, its coil is marked with 220VAC, then can it be connected to the 220V electric control line?

I found many passages on the Internet, and there are all kinds of articles about it. However I am just confused by them, and I can’t understand them clearly.

So if you know the answer, could you please share it to me?

Thanks a lot.
Hi

The part number breakdown shown on the datasheet is a little difficult to interpret, but the part number for the 220VAC relay with 2C contacts should look like this:

JZX-22F(D) / 220 ~ 2Z

The picture you mentioned is missing.

eT

Last edited by a moderator: