60kHz filter & amplifier LTSpice simulation

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
So are you having a problem with the simulation?

One error I see is that the input to op amp U2 has no dc path to ground, which is necessary.
Add a resistor to ground, in parallel with C11 (try 100kΩ).

Also R3 and R7 are very low values.
I would increase those and their respective feedback resistors by at least a factor of 5 (which will require reducing the feedback capacitors by the same factor).

Christian Perez

Joined May 14, 2018
Welcome to AAC!
Your sim runs, albeit slowly. What help are you looking for?
So, I was hoping to see a 60khz sine wave with an amplitude in the Volts range as my output, but i get DC at mV, my understanding is that L1 & C1 are going to give me 60Khz and the rest of the circuit will amplify and filter out any spurious signal, resulting in my output being a pretty 60khz sinewave.

this file is a colspitt oscillator that I did a couple of semesters ago, and it works flawlessly, my lc tank is setting the frequency and the rest of my circuit amplifies my signal, even before the first BJT, I get a sinewave in the uV range, and that's not the case in my other simulation. I put the probe in the LC tank and I see DC, it's not oscillating at all

Attachments

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I did some work with that receiver about 3 years ago. It is not a 60 kHz amplifier. It filters out the carrier. At least that is what my simulation did.

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
If you feed it with a continuous sinewave you will only a DC level out. You need something like the real time signal - 900ms signal and 100ms of no signal.

Also, as already stated, you need a resistor across C11 otherwise it will never discharge