4066 Bi-Lateral switch versus Transistor to emulate a button push of roller shutter controller

Rumbaar

Joined May 14, 2021
There are any number of suppliers of the ubiquitous 7002 MOSFET in an SOT-23-3 case, which should do... just look on Mouser or Digikey using search term "mosfet 7002 sot23-3" ..

Awesome once again, yeah I had visited one of those and there were so many variable in their search filtering and then for some 1000+ results. But will use your search terms to make it easier to focus.

The ATMega is the MCU on that board. The Atmel ATA5724 chip above it with the large 13.52MHz crystal to the right of it and the printed spiral antenna above it is a receiver operating at 433.63MHz.
Yeah, I had a thought of trying to record/intercept the data sent from that ATA5724 and replicate it via a Adruino (ESP) device. I created a thread in the Automation section with hopes of some help on that one, or if it's even possible. Fumbling my way through YouTube videos. Though I think I'll be hard pressed to incept, as I guess I'll need to know it's communication speed and type to have a chance for it to even understand what is being sent. It has a DATA IN/OUT pin and was hoping to tap into that comms method directly into the MCU to emulate the commands it would be receiving/sending from the RF remote.

RF_data_front.jpgRF_data_back.jpg

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
It'll be some form of serial comms, I've not read the data sheet in detail but a decent scope with serial decoding I'd bet will make short work of that. The only difficulty will be if there's any form of rolling code that the MCU deals with rather than the receiver.

Rumbaar

Joined May 14, 2021
It'll be some form of serial comms, I've not read the data sheet in detail but a decent scope with serial decoding I'd bet will make short work of that. The only difficulty will be if there's any form of rolling code that the MCU deals with rather than the receiver.
I guess I look for a decent scope with serial decoding. Yeah, I was hoping the rolling codes are handled by the RF part of the board (as they have versions without the RF components), but can't tell till I attempted :)

I'm currently trying the RX/TX ports of the board, and can get a lot of ??? or strings of numbers "224" but I'm working with some Software RX/TX package as the D1 Mini I can't seem to be able to use the dedicated RX/TX pins of the prototype board setup.

Thanks for your continued assistance!