3 phase oscilator trouble

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
It is obvious that the transistor in each stage is biased wrong so it is clipping the bottom of the waveform. Also since there is nothing to stabilize the voltage gain then the voltage gain is probably too high.

razorrick1293

Joined Apr 8, 2018
3 ph output.jpg3ph oscilator.jpg

Thanks for all of your input. i went back to the ring oscilator idea, added a buffer as someone mentioned and adjusted the bias. its not a perfect sinewave, but it will do for my application. I plan to adjust frequency with some LDRs heat shrunk to some LEDs for R10, R2, and R6. (these arent equal as i were playing with tolerances in LDR resistance). but if anyone else had some better ideas on how to control frequency im all ears.

Attachments

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
I never had need for sin wave, but for on/off wave and for those last there are no better tablet on this planet as those used at older computer cores power supply Hip6301 plus mosfet drivers Hip6601. It is one-two-three-four phase generator (by choice soldering a wire there or here). May be used for bridges, for up and down converters, for motor drives atc etc, very universal. It`s successor already have none of these capabilities. This obsolete tablet still is available at some rare shops.