2 KW Recycling Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
"2 KW perpetual motion generator"

What's your question? It doesn't work, and I am absolutely certain that no one can help you make it work.

If you think it does work, provide some substantiation for that belief.

John

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Another drive-by post from someone with strange notions. The OP is invited to say why we are being freighted with this stuff.

Another note - not even Steorn, the most public of the perpetual motion promoters (scammers), can get his magical motor to run itself. Perpetual motion is not possible.

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I use this one to to power/recharge my electronic stuff like cell phone and MP3 player. Lots of free energy
I'm lovin' it

Paulo540

Joined Nov 23, 2009
Is it powered by the heat escaping your head? I don't see any magnets so I strongly doubt your claims. You can't have overunity without magnets. Geesh.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Think hot air. Lots and lotsa hot air.
The brain makes up 2% of a person's weight. Despite this, even at rest, the brain consumes 20% of the body's energy. The brain consumes energy at 10 times the rate of the rest of the body per gram of tissue. The average power consumption of a typical adult is 100 Watts and the brain consumes 20% of this making the power of the brain 20 W. I will also emphasize that I am not into overunity, my device is related energy recycling only. But I have gained 99.99% efficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.