12 Volt WATT BOOSTER

Ken Kenneth

Joined Sep 17, 2022
but I have this very bulb I bought along with my Solar equipment, it can change from low, high and higher current. higher one shines more brighter.
but when it got damaged it only gives the lower lights I don't know what that means

Ken Kenneth

Joined Sep 17, 2022
You can't.
Buy a bigger supply.
Welcome to AAC!
but I have this very bulb I bought along with my Solar equipment, it
can change from low, high and higher current. higher one shines more
brighter.
but when it got damaged it only gives the lower lights I don't know
what that means

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
You are going to have to give us more information about this “solar power supply” and the “bulb” you are running from it.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
sorry sir I absolutely don't get u
It is really not that difficult. A solar panel is about 18% efficient at the current mean distance from the sun of approximately 93 x 10^6 miles. The amount of solar radiation on that solar panel drops off as the square of the distance from the source. Therefore, by moving closer to the sun the amount of radiation incident on the panel will be increased raising the amount of power produced. Perhaps you were under the mistaken impression that there was some circuit magic you could perform to create an alternate reality. Sadly, this is not the case. Conversely, if you were to relocate to the orbit of Neptune the amount of power available would be a tiny fraction of the power you have on Earth.

Check the following article.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar...ng at the,to the distance to the Earth (1 AU).

Last edited: