Object counter

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
still invalid file
Try sending it to a zipped folder, and upload that. The site here doesn't accept multisim files--it doesn't recognize the file extension. You need to send it using a file extension that the site recognizes, like .zip. Just right-click on the file you're trying to send, chose send to-->compressed (zipped) folder, and when it's finished compressing upload the zipped folder here.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
What's your file format?

The valid file extensions: asc bin bmp brd doc gif hex jpe jpeg jpg lbr pdf png psd sch sub txt zip.
The file format for a multisim project is usually .msxx, where xx is the version. You need to somehow put it in a file that has a supported format. In order to keep the active project, the best way to do this is to put it in a .zip file.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
The file format for a multisim project is usually .msxx, where xx is the version. You need to somehow put it in a file that has a supported format. In order to keep the active project, the best way to do this is to put it in a .zip file.
For the circuit to view on the forum that using gif or png is better, and the format of his file is a jpg on the web, so I transfer to a gif that it's also reduce the space of the file.

Attachments

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
For the circuit to view on the forum that using gif or png is better, and the format of his file is a jpg on the web, so I transfer to a gif that it's also reduce the space of the file.
The point was that the OP was trying to send a multisim file, so that others could see the actual simulation. I don't think the focus is on the circuit itself, but on the operation of it. That's why he needs to send the actual multisim file, not just a picture of it.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
The point was that the OP was trying to send a multisim file, so that others could see the actual simulation. I don't think the focus is on the circuit itself, but on the operation of it. That's why he needs to send the actual multisim file, not just a picture of it.
Yes, you are right.