I need idea on my small project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio

Joined Dec 23, 2010
Hello
i'm working on a small project and i finished it which is building a small circuit and adding to a car so it goes on and off by exposing it to the light ,, i want to add something to the circuit below that turns the circuit on and off by the press of a button and thank you in advance
Rio

Attachments

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
i want to add something to the circuit below that turns the circuit on and off by the press of a button
Do you mean:
1. Turn the power to the circuit On and off with a push button?
2. Make the motor run regardless of the sun light?

Using a push button to turn on the motor is easy but not the power....

Allen

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
i'm working on a small project and i finished it which is building a small circuit and adding to a car so it goes on and off by exposing it to the light ,, i want to add something to the circuit below that turns the circuit on and off by the press of a button and thank you in advance
You assume a bit much, whether it is a motor or not, you are apparently describing a auto modification, this is the thing that is the violation, not what the modification is.

The owners of All About Circuits has elected not to host discussions of automotive electrical system modifications/enhancements due to safety concerns, the potential of legal ramifications and the possible circumvention of vehicle regulations at the state and federal level.

This thread is against the AAC forum rules, Chapter 6, as seen here:

6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This can be found in our Terms of Service (ToS)

Automotive modifications of any kind are strictly forbidden. Therefore, this thread will be closed.

Please try to understand the reasons behind this action, and feel free to browse and use the forums.

You might find answers to your questions in one of these forums:

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=54400

Another good forum that shares many of the same membership is http://www.electro-tech-online.com/ . Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.