Help me to win Electronics Project Making Competition.

shubham161

Joined Jul 22, 2012
I am going to take part in project making competition held in my college. I have to prepare my "best" project. There are several projects available on internet but I can't ignore the possibility that some of them are not well designed and may not run properly. I don't have enough time to diagnose issues if it occurs nor i can make another one from scratch.

If you ever made something interesting after searching the web, which worked, then please gimme the link. If you have any project tutorial then share it.

Thanks in advance.

wmodavis

Joined Oct 23, 2010
Sooo... How does this plea help you - prepare my "best" project. Sounds like you want everyone here to tell you about their best project so you can plagiarize and call it your best. Wow! What are you going to do when you get on the job and have to do your own work? What are colleges turning out these days???

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
Are you really going to fell proud and happy if you win that *competition* with a brilliant and complete project given to you by someone here!? and you going to brag about it? really??

I would NEVER do that!!! Of course we all need help sometimes but be given a canned solution... huh uh! especially for a competition...LOL

Plus no one knows the kind of projects you interrested in...

Anyway Gudluck!

shubham161

Joined Jul 22, 2012
what is the problem? after all i am going to make it on the board. I mean i am going to turn those projects from text to reality. and i'll feel proud for it.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Pick a project and start on it and when you get to a problem area, show your work and the schematic you are working with and describe the problem in detail. Someone will assist you in making any change that might be needed. No one will start solving your problems BEFORE you start working to solve them yourself.

You have the right idea to come here with a question of an electronic nature, but your timing is early. Get something built and accomplished toward your goal and come back when you get stuck on something.

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
what is the problem? after all i am going to make it on the board. I mean i am going to turn those projects from text to reality. and i'll feel proud for it.
:D Lol...

That is Not what your original post is saying!!!

You are changing the story...

*turning those projects from text to reality* To me it means you are given a 'design problem description' then *you* will solve it! And our OP saying otherwise!

if this is really what you mean, lemme know! I have more than *150* projects of all kind and I can post them here!!

Peace!:)

Joined Nov 30, 2010
some of them are not well designed and may not run properly. I don't have enough time to diagnose issues if it occurs nor i can make another one from scratch.
and you think you can be proud of not solving any problems?
you deserve to win over people that actually worked to design a project?