help me

malak

Joined Dec 22, 2008
hi every body my instructor asked me to design 10 watt audio amplifier but realy i dont know how to do it so help me plz since i must prepare it today please

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
You really should have posted this in the Homework Help section, with a more descriptive title, like "10W Audio Amplifier design help needed"

How long ago did you receive this assignment?

What kind of restrictions are there on your design? Can you use integrated circuits, or must it be discrete components?

PRS

Joined Aug 24, 2008
hi every body my instructor asked me to design 10 watt audio amplifier but realy i dont know how to do it so help me plz since i must prepare it today please
Too many variables, malak. Like the Sgt said, you needed to have posted this earlier. If you get extended time, I'll help as far as I'm able. Variables are important. You're probably given a supply voltage, a resistive load, a frequency.... But to design a 10 watt amp is so free and loose, if that's the criteria, just look at any design that says 10 Watt amp and copy it and then try to explain it to your teacher. :rolleyes:

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
I think the teacher should teach about how a 10W amplifier is designed.
Isn't that what the teacher is paid to do?
Sounds more like a procrastinating student. He's posting the question on the day he needs to prepare it. It seems unlikely the teacher gave so little information. Even a bad teacher is not this inept.