First time since the thirties......congrats again
Thread Starter loosewire Joined Apr 25, 2008 1,686 Jul 7, 2013 #1 First time since the thirties......congrats again
Markd77 Joined Sep 7, 2009 2,806 Jul 7, 2013 #2 It's very strange, usually the only sport we win at is snooker.
Thread Starter loosewire Joined Apr 25, 2008 1,686 Jul 7, 2013 #3 Prediction...you are due for king....get ready wash your underwear.
tracecom Joined Apr 16, 2010 3,944 Jul 7, 2013 #4 loosewire said: Prediction...you are due for king....get ready wash your underwear. Click to expand... I agree, but who will it be...Charles or William?
loosewire said: Prediction...you are due for king....get ready wash your underwear. Click to expand... I agree, but who will it be...Charles or William?
Brownout Joined Jan 10, 2012 2,390 Jul 10, 2013 #6 tracecom said: Originally Posted by loosewire Prediction...you are due for king....get ready wash your underwear. I agree, but who will it be...Charles or William? Click to expand... Fruit of the Loom.
tracecom said: Originally Posted by loosewire Prediction...you are due for king....get ready wash your underwear. I agree, but who will it be...Charles or William? Click to expand... Fruit of the Loom.
Thread Starter loosewire Joined Apr 25, 2008 1,686 Jul 10, 2013 #7 Very good Brownout, where you been.
Brownout Joined Jan 10, 2012 2,390 Jul 10, 2013 #8 loosewire said: Very good Brownout, where you been. Click to expand... On VACATION! Back in Fl now.