All About Circuits Forum  

Go Back   All About Circuits Forum > Software, Microcomputing, and Communications Forums > Programmer's Corner

Notices

Programmer's Corner Discussion forum for all aspects of programming and software engineering. Any software programming language welcome: C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java, Matlab, etc.

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 03:50 PM

Default Digital v/f control of ac induction motor

Hello,

I am Electrical power engineering student doing my fianal project on Digital V/f control of AC induction motor.It will be a closed-loop system with current and velocity feedback. I am using PIC18F2431. I don't know about pic programming and suitable 3 phase inverter bridge that will match the pic. Please, I need assistance and I have reading the pic programing, it looks as if an getting confused. Please, can some one direct me on what to do and where can I order the 3 phase inverter bridge.

Thanks for helping
Old 10-23-2009, 09:01 PM

Hi,
I am working digital control of AC induction motor. I have developed C code program but the problem I am having is that the gap between ON and OFF switch state. Please, can someone help me tell me what to about it. I have a sine look up table in the code.
Thanks
Mba
Old 04-08-2010, 10:14 AM

Hello Mba,

I'm also working on a simple V/f controller. I think it would be advisable you use the assembly language construct for PIC18f for this project as it will give you a tighter control over C language. You can check out the AN843 application note for motor control in microchip site.

ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/00843a.pdf
Reply   Post New Thread

Tags
, , , ,

Related Site Pages
Section Title
Worksheet Linear computational circuitry
Worksheet Summer and subtractor opamp circuits
Worksheet Bipolar junction transistors as switches
Worksheet AC network analysis
Worksheet Performance-based assessments for AC circuit competencies
Worksheet AC motor theory