Your favorite song?

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 by Fiest, the Sesame Street version and the Alphabet song with India, again, the sesame street version is played alot on my computer for my 15 month old grandson. Oh yeah, and he's seen the peas' video of I got a feeling as well as Marina, that 13 year old french girl singing Adele's ... Rollin' in the deep.

He's heard the macarena also.

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
Alison Krouse is blessed with one of the most hauntingly beautiful singing voices I have ever heard.

"The lucky one" is just one of exquisite tunes she crafted, but there are other similar gems too many to mention.

A youtube listener commented that Ms. Krause is as close as we will ever get to hearing an angel sing.

Just checked out Joe Jesters list, which includes a Bad Company classic, and that reminded me that Paul Rogers, who I saw in a recent TV concert, is without question one of the most formidable rock singers alive, and like a good wine, that voice has only only improved with the passage of time.

Last edited:

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
monster_catfish said:
Alison Krouse is blessed with one of the most hauntingly beautiful singing voices I have ever heard.
"When You Say Nothing At All" made me u-turn in the middle of the boulevard and drive directly to the record store.

lightingman

Joined Apr 19, 2007
Mmmmm,

Clasical.... Scheherazade (Rimsky-Korsakov).

Male vocal..... Rainbows (Mark Winkler).

Female..... vocal Everything that Judy Tzuke has done.

Band.... Mad Man Moon.... (Genesis).

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Don't stop believin!
Gin and Juice - Phish and Snoop versions
Suzy Greenburg
Wikapau Groove
Night the Lights went out in GA
Most stuff from The GratefulDead, Phish, MMW, Leftover Salmon, Allman Bros.,
Some Country but very selective.
and of coarse Ice Ice Baby!!!! The one and only Vanilla Ice!

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I was listening to pandora radio last night and some song came on that didn't sound like my type of music. I decided just to let it play out because it takes almost as long to buffer a new song as it does to just finish the song. Glad I did, because it's the funniest song I've heard in a long time.

Mother Lover
(Warning: contains adult ideas and a few curse words)

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I was listening to pandora radio last night and some song came on that didn't sound like my type of music. I decided just to let it play out because it takes almost as long to buffer a new song as it does to just finish the song. Glad I did, because it's the funniest song I've heard in a long time.

Mother Lover
(Warning: contains adult ideas and a few curse words)
Okay, that is just f***** up :rolleyes:

(I hope the mods understand the reason I posted this and used that particular phrase.... ;))

Last edited: