Viewing blog entries in category: #mouser

• chamal1982
    Introduction
    IoFloodBeacon is a flood water disaster warning system. The system will have multiple sensors such as ultrasonic water level sensor, temperature, humidity sensors, rain detector and rain gauge, atmospheric pressure sensor and light intensity sensor, wind speed and wind direction sensor. All the sensors will collect the environment and weather related data and pass those to control center using the Digi XBee3™ Cellular LTE-M embedded modem. The system will be battery powered and the battery will be charging through a solar panel. So the device can be place any remote location water reservoirs (river, tank, lake, etc.). I will create an android mobile, web interface and rest API then retrieve data from the control center then convey the information such that whether river or lake about to overflow or not to public and save their lives from the disaster. Furthermore I will develop this system to predict the disaster before it happened then I can save more people and properties from the flood water. This system will be served other disaster situation too such as land sliding.

BOM
    List all the parts required for your project.

Schematics
    Upload your schematic files or images

Instructions
    Explain how you built your project! Please be sure to include rich technical information and images. You can drag and drop images from your desktop directly into this editor.

Video
    Let's see your project in action! Paste the YouTube link here and it will automatically be embedded.

Source Code
    Code (Text):
    1. Paste your project source code here, or upload an attachment.
    CAD Files
    Attach or link to any CAD files if relevant to your project.