Categories

Hello, World!
Wuerstchenhund
Views
Reaction score
When shopping for a new scope a lot of things need to be considered: what bandwidth do I need? what sample rate and sample memory is required? Do I need additional functionality like serial decoding, or an MSO? Do I need active probing? And so on. However, there is one recommendation that...
Dropping resistors Resistor tower spacers Semi-prepped dropping resistor Fully prepped dropping resistor Dropping resistor tower sleeves Lower tower end-caps (outside) view Lower tower end-caps (inside view) Upper tower end-caps (outside view) Upper tower end-caps (inside...
Hypatia's Protege
Views
Reaction score
Editor's note: The following offered with grateful acknowledgement to AAC member @shortbus.
ci139
Views
Provided (although simple and very easy for anyone to come up with on his'/her' own) just because I haven't spotted such in www nor in literature... The following utilizes two types of counter cells to make a 4-bit binary and a 4-bit BCD counter. [End of this post]
We designed this small project four years ago to create a fiber optic RS-232 communications channel in the form factor of a sizeable USB flash drive. From the schematic diagram below, this is obviously a very easy, very simple interface as-is, though the remote device with which the computer is...
Any quantity that has two components, can be represented in at least two different ways: Rectangular Coordinates, where the magnitude of the components, can be represented by a point, with respect to a pair of orthogonal coordinate axes. Polar Coordinates, where the two components are the...
Skills: Optimization of tasks, procedures and circuits for minimum components and lower price. Analog and digital circuit design. Hardware and PCB development. PIC baseline and mid-range programming. Electronic laws: Level 1: The person wants to deal with electronics, thinks he knows something...