Categories

beenthere
Views
Comments
I got a bit irritated by the claims for a particular device that is supposed to let one electrolyze water at a rate 1000 times greater than physics says is possible. The article, the D9.pdf - http://pesn.com/2007/09/29/9500450_B...r_Plans/d9.pdf- is full is nonsensical claims. The electronics...
Noah
Views
Comments
I'm a relative newbie to electronics. My interest is in audio tube amplifiers and tube guitar amplifiers. Back in the days I built a Dynaco PAT5-BiFet and 416 and now wish I had gone for Dynaco's tube amps instead. This is pretty much the limit of my experience. (I have some bugs in the...
mik3
Views
Comments
You can see my spectrum analyzer in action at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4h3l9O4fc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0jZJv48uk4&feature=related I attached the schematics of the circuit (in pictures) except the power supply schematic which is just two voltage regulators. The...
Dave
Views
Comments
Previously I blogged about the Socratic Project, a free project of worksheets and questions designed to support the material covered in the AAC e-book. Recently the Socratic Project was fully integrated into All About Circuits, available from here. As per the original project the following...
These blog projects will start at the begining to the end as we know it today.they will forgive and enlighten with out prejudice. The first blog will be home a.c. verified by moderators before they continue. Example-voltage and current 110v-220v U.S freg.of power lines and and how each meter box...
ruchimittal1986
Views
Comments
Hi, I am a new member to this site..
Wendy
Views
Comments
I'm going to use this space to link to projects I am currently working on, or have shelved with the intention of getting back to them (there are several in that catagory). I tend to jump around a bit, but you notice I'm trying to organize my blogs as a unit, a minibook if you will. If you wish...
From the FCC website: Telecommunications Act of 1996 SEC. 509. ONLINE FAMILY EMPOWERMENT. Title II of the Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. 201 et seq.) is amended by adding at the end the following new section: `SEC. 230. PROTECTION FOR PRIVATE BLOCKING AND SCREENING OF...
mabsj2
Views
Comments
i love Science because its teaches me about life and its ways. it also teaches me why some somethings happen and why they are the way they are. Science is a discipline, it teaches you things you don't know about yourself like... What your are made of, How your body gets energy, Why we eat food...
m4yh3m
Views
A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt...
Dave
Views
The All About Circuits e-book is published under the terms and conditions of the Design Science License (DSL) which outlines how the material may be used, including how the material may be copied, distributed, and modified. The conditions are generally clear and concise, however from time to...
beenthere
Views
Comments
Last time, I mentioned Chief M., an abusive type so bad that we got a sympathy card from his last command, and the "fun" the display techs had with him. I was also put off by the man, so I had to butt heads when it seemed appropriate (daily). He always came in at the same time, so I could be...
beenthere
Views
Comments
Well, it has been some time. My advice is to never get involved in a patenting process. It eats time with no guarantee of any success. Some years ago while I was still in the Navy, I was at a shore duty station. This was pure luck, as it came after my 2 1/2 years of training. I would have...
Sparky
Views
Attached is an explanation showing why phase angles add when multiplied and subtract when division is involved.
Sparky
Views
Attached is a Pseudo Derivation for Euler's Formula. I start with the Taylor (Maclaurin) expansion and go from there.
hgmjr
Views
Here is the next installment in the "And Millman's Theorem" series. Keep the comments and suggestions coming. hgmjr
Dave
Views
Comments
Last night Windows Vista SP1 came through on Windows Update following an update to my sound card driver (SP1 had been held off due to a selection of conflicting drivers). Having heard some good things about SP1 I installed it and thus far everything is fine. One thing I did notice was that by...
hgmjr
Views
Comments
In the accompanying attachment, a circuit is analyzed first with Kirchhoff's Current Law (KCL) and then with Millman's Theorem. The purpose is to permit the reader to compare the two techniques when applied to the identical circuit problem. Once again, I welcome any comments or suggestions on...
hgmjr
Views
I have attached the next in the "AND MILLMAN'S THEOREM" series of circuit analysis examples. This example deals with a Common Emitter Amp stage with collector-to-base feedback. As always, all comments and suggestion are welcomed. hgmjr
Dave
Views
Comments
RSS syndication is enabled here at All About Circuits. This allows you to view newly created threads in guest viewable forums without visiting the board. The feeds are currently provided for a range of services, including Google and My Yahoo. Details for individual forums are listed on our...