Categories

mik3
Views
Some people want to see my code, so I attached it here.
Dave
Views
Comments
Recently I stumbled across a selection of blogs at Matlab Central written by engineers and developers from The Mathworks on the inner workings of Matlab. Described by The Mathworks as: The code snippets, workarounds, and general Matlab workings are a real help for anyone who uses Matlab a...
Wendy
Views
Reaction score
Comments
I've been making several entries for Volume 6 of the AAC eBook, Experiments. This is an index to the posts. The 555 Projects - Forum tracking thread for this project. Introduction to the 555 555 Schmitt Trigger 555 Monostable 555 Bistable Multivibrator 555 Hysteretic Oscillator 555 PWM...
mik3
Views
Comments
If you have been to a church where people light candles you may observe that when the place where the candles are lit is full, someone comes and removes some of them. Also, the smoke from the candles blackens the church walls within some years. To eliminate this problems, my father and I built...
mik3
Views
Comments
This is my first project I built when i started get involved in electronics. I made this project when I was 15 years old at high school and it gave me the first prize at a national Technology Contest which took place in Cyprus. Its a parrot cage which has an automatic food and water supply and...
mik3
Views
Comments
This is my second project at high school when I was 17 years old (the first is the modified parrot cage you can see in one of my albums). To give you an idea what a Cyprus style grill is see the first photo below. With this ordinary grill, you can only adjust the height of the meat on the...
joshjoe
Views
Comments
hi i am new here. so i am not sure whether this is where I should post this question. I am trying to design a circiut that eliminates the in rush current problem in Toroidal transformers. I have in mind a current limiting resistor with a time delay relay for 100-300 ms. Could some body help me...
thingmaker3
Views
Comments
With the remodel finished, and sundry parallel tasks complete or nearly complete, I decided it was time... The "omen" telling me it was indeed time was an e-mail from Powell's advising me they had a copy of a title on my "watch" list. I had the discretionary income at the time, so I brought it...
Hossain Ahmed
Views
Comments
it is an amazing software to simulate circuit. i have got amazing help from this site to learn p-spice. I wish they will continue their contribution to us.
Dave
Views
Comments
Many web browsers these days have spell-checkers built into them, or can use add-ons to add spell-checking capabilities. However, this is not the standard set-up on the majority of web browsers in use (notably Internet Explorer). All About Circuits has spell-checking built into the forums and...
Noah
Views
Thanks to David for the info. I had heard of these jumper mods but hadn't the specifics. Right now I'd like to replace the standby switch as I think its causing an intermittant cutout. Going through everything with a can of Deoxit would not hurt. And I have a request into Peavey.
beenthere
Views
Comments
I have to have a certain respect for insects. Most of my electronic (paying) work has to do with them. But they also cause the strangest problems - especially mud daubers. For persons not living in the U.S., mud dauber is a generic term for several species of wasp that use mud to construct...
kirit
Views
Comments
Ha. I just build the power supply unit. It took quite longer than I expected it to. I guess Im not used to juggling the iron, the circuit, the component being soldered, and the solder. Too much to do, I used scotch tape as my 3rd hand. Lol. Anyways, a few fingers got burned, but the job got...
beenthere
Views
Comments
Well, I am just a technician, so maybe I just don't get it. Or maybe I want you to do the work, instead of me. My experience leads me to believe that you only learn something by actually doing it. If it's knowledge, you read the material. If it's a circuit, you only get the experience...
kirit
Views
Comments
So, I got my --500 pack of assorted resistors, --my unassembled power supply, --LEDs, --hook up wire, --Switches (not the right ones :( ) --60/40 .032dia Rosin-Core Solder --30 watt solder gun --Breadboard --Plastic organizer box. Time to put everything properly into the box, clear an area to...
beenthere
Views
Comments
The very great deal of interest in obtaining greater mileage from gasoline through water electrolysis has been interesting to try to investigate. I have had to dismiss most claims as pure hogwash, as the "science" behind the invention is either so garbled as to be made up, or else pure...
kirit
Views
Comments
I order most of what I was looking for, but I cant believe how frustrating it is to wait for parts to arrive. Sigh.
kirit
Views
Well, just bought the following items: --breadboard --a pack of LEDs --a few slide switches --the powersupply kit. my main concern at this point is whether I bought the right slide switch. It wasnt a big item, only costed 1$ for a pack of 10 switches. I just dont know how Im supposed to figure...
kirit
Views
Comments
Ok, So I think that I will start a blog on this project and later move it to a thread if it becomes a project that others might find interesting. I doubt this will be of much use to anyone but someone in a similar situation as I am: a student with a very limited budget, learning EE/CE. Problem...
beenthere
Views
Comments
I followed advice and combined the articles looking at the D9.pdf on "free energy". Just follow this link - http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=14396. I'm not going to bother posting the link to this site, but while looking over the many websites that purport to having devices to...