Categories

As part of our project Hudson River "The River that Flows Both Ways" with my daughter, let's setup our communications device: the Digi XBee3 Cellular Module. Spoiler: Now that we got to play with the Digi Development Kit, it may have just uprooted out entire plans (for the good). MicroPython...
ci139
Views
While the 3-d time "re-inventing" the RS-D Trigger i came up with this 1-st • here's the performance comparison (both perform the R/S functions at the same speed - there's some difference in D-Latch mode . . .) ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ———————————————— Update : ran some tests on the SN7474...
Thank you everyone! We came in 1st place from all of the community voting! To see all of the entries, you can visit the original contest and other submissions. Introduction My daughter’s school studied the Hudson River in New York all year long and always brought home new and interesting facts...
This is my first blog post in ACC and is about a battery of an old FR2+ AED machine that I had laying around. The battery is not rechargeable thus after gone low it is practically useless so I tried to give back some life to it. At first, I had to make an opening since the pack was sealed thus...
I have just started with the youtube channel, so I decided to make a Bluetooth controlled robotic car. As am an electronics engineer I have knowledge about electronics. but I don't know how to build a custom android application. so Before making the project I learn about MIT app inventor and try...
fermat1
Views
Introduction Nrf24L01 based module has been very popular, because it’s easy to implement in wireless communication projects. The module could be found under 1$ with a PCB printed version, or monopole Antenna. The problem with these cheap modules is that they have many issues and become easily...
Many programming languages are used today, some are used, and some have gone obsolete. In the last few years, the programming scenario has changed drastically as developers and programmers are searching for more universal and approachable languages. This is the reason why Python language has...
Tmartink
Views
Comments
chair is driven by two wheels, independent motors. I wish to add a third( single motor transaxle)Concept is small computer to” listen” in to the signals to the original motors, select the signal from the one turning the fastest and instruct thevtransaxle to turn at the same rate. Third motor to...
How do I get feedback to Robert Keim concerning "Electrical Symbols for Electronic Components: Passive Components" that is dated 2018-10-31 but is reposted today 2019-07-18? There are standards that apply to graphic symbols, namely IEC 60617 and IEEE 315 and especially 315A that implements the...
Creating and Destroying – the Routine of a White Hat Computer Engineer The Project Idea During a previous internship at IT cyber-security provider Tripwire, I learned about the dangers of using unencrypted communications while creating an HTTPS driven Webcam RC Car Drone. At the end of the...
24v truck battery at 90A each.. 2 batteries.. that's the regular setup of my truck.. the load is a 2 HID ballast 100W each.. to do it.. I have to use a duals witch relay.. making a tapping to load each ballast to 1 battery 12v 90A and the other ballast 12v 90A.. the ballast only starts to work...
ci139
Views
____________________________ in the next :: to find -- the analytical method for converting the 2-XOR into the 4x NAND implementation -- is somewhat a tricky task. ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ____________________________ + some correlations with 3-xor // the analogy with the 2-xor's NAND-s...
Hi everyone I have a problem with overheating resistors. So basically it's a 24volt vehicle that had normal globes as rear lights I have replaced them with led lights the reason I put resisters is because the light module is picking up that there is no globes present and shows faults. The value...
I decided to make luxmeter, which has basic functions: 1. measure lux from 0 to 188000 lux 2. calculate watts/m2 3. charging using USB cabel via TP4056 board Basic sensor is MAX44009, which measure lux. I use Arduino Pro Mini as microcontroller. Totally it cost cca 13 $. Case is homemade...
I made a transformarless power supply 12v. But when i run it, it light my leds but the 5w resistor and 470uf capacitor getting too hot. I can't touch for minitues after i run it for less than 1 minitue it because of hot.
Iam planning to build a rich bass speaker, but really want to know I'd my component marched to each other to give out a sound powerful delivery. 1. 50w × 2 dual channel amplifier( 12v) 2. 50w x 2 full range 4" bass speaker. Then the challange I am having how is the find out how many lithium...
ScottWang
Views
Comments
The symbols of Logic gates, OR, NOR, XOR, AND, NAND, Buffer, Inverter, Schmitt Trigger.
ScottWang
Views
Comments
The symbols of L, C, R, Pot, Diode, Zener, Bjt, LED, Xtal, SCR, N, P MOSFET.
The symbols of N, P MOSFETs.
Pls my bluetooth speaker fell off my and hit the floor, since then the speakers( drivers ) changed. Anytime you played it it will be sounding like the speaker burst; "Po po po" pls what may be to cause and how can I fix it?