Categories

UVC
JvL
Views
Hi all, I am trying to improve the project I’m working on that has been developed to optimize the air quality. I did a lot of internet research but came to nothing. It’s about a tube that is a revolutionary indoor solution for clean air. This system is capable to reduce harmful invisible...
---Tutorial under development--- LOPT preparation tutorial ---Volume {B}--- (Step 2-12 - end of document ) Last Action: Jan 23 2020 ///// Step 2-12) Prepare form guides Prior to proceeding, it is imperative that the form pieces are absolutely free of adhesive residue, etc! Tasks: 1) Trim...
---Tutorial under development--- LOPT preparation tutorial --Volume {A}-- (Introduction through step 2-11 ) Last Action: Jan 23 2020 ///// ====Introduction==== Scope of series: Central topics: This tutorial is one in a (prospective) series with focus upon low ripple, medium current/power...
In Today’s market or economy, will be able to notice that medical fields will always be on top along with Information Technology as its evolution is continuous along with other well-known fields that even before and in the long-run will stay on the list and keep updated. People’s interests are...
The non-inverting summing amplifiers using op-amp has been discussed along with the Vout and gain formula using LT Spice Tool Non-Inverting operational amplifier circuit where the output voltage is proportional to the sum of the input voltages applied to its non inverting terminal The multiple...
Information has speed limits. Those of us who are old enough to remember trying to access the internet over a dial-up connection will remember the frustration of waiting for information to appear, one line at a time. For centuries, the speed of information was limited by the methods available...
Connector Geek
Views
Reaction score
In the world of electronics, the printed circuit board (PCB) has ruled the roost for decades, and that’s a good thing. The alternatives are inconveniently large. Old Technology In my younger days, I had visions of joining the Navy, so I joined the cadets. I was privileged to be shown around...
MrChips
Views
Reaction score
Why do you need a series resistor? What is the correct series resistance to use when driving an LED? These are frequently asked questions. One possible answer is: You do not need a series resistor. The proper answer is: A series resistor is required to limit the current through the LED and...
Filand
Views
I am getting all about circuits! Just bought a ELEGOO Mega 2560 R3 Project Starter Kit, a AstroAI multimeter and Electronic Devices (Conventional Current Version). First off I am gonna start with the starter kit (ofc). With in the year I want to have made a lighting system for my office desk. I...
Today many of our lakes have been polluted on account of over-exploitation and reckless dumping of human and industrial waste, which is resulting in detrimental impact on human health which could not be neglected at any cost. To solve this, I designed a low cost water quality monitoring system...
Abdullah Azmat 1
Views
Comments
The amplifier must achieve the following specifications: 1. AC input signal range = 10 mVpeak – 20 mVpeak 2. Power supply = 1.8 V 3. Total power consumption < 200 μW 4. Gain ~ 33 dB 5. Cut off frequency ~ 600 kHz 6. Phase margin > 70 ̊ 7. Power supply rejection > -30 dB at 200 kHz 8. The output...
I am going on vacation this week, so in an effort to save money and measure current for my projects too, I have bought 2 dollar alligator clips from Home Depot and made extensions for my multimeter: another way to address this issue is just striping 2 jumper wires on one end and wrapping the...
4meonly
Views
Comments
using a 120/12vac transformer and a rectifier I have created an LED strip lighting circuit. Everything is working fine but is there anything else I should add to this circuit (other than a fuse) to make things copestitic
I have a design to add digitally controlled smoke to model trains from the 1950s. I have used Fusion 360 to design a .STL model of the Smoke Housing that fits in these American Flyer Trains and provide for DC Can Motor driven fans to blow smoke out. I have a heater coil to boil smoke out of the...
Fred59
Views
Reaction score
Introduction This project is about a robot guarding a land property (and also scanning the field for molehills, fallen trees and other anomalies). To do this, the robot will use ultrasonic sensors to detect obstacles and a 6DoF IMU which will both allow to detect the inclination of the ground at...
Greetings fellows!! It has been a long dream of mine to build my own analog synthetizer, and now that i have got the time, i want to finally make one! I am thinking about building a fairly simple one, with two or three oscillators, High and Lowpass filters and a basic envelope generator. I came...
OK here is the situation, I'm experimenting with designing a transistor PWM circuit with current feedback to control motor torque. Everything is working properly, So now I am ready to start measuring voltage and current values so as to determine the best current sensing restance needed in...