Categories

DC to DC converters are quite popular among electronic enthusiasts and are widely used within the industry. There are three major types of non-isolated DC to DC converters: buck, boost, and buck-boost. In this article/video, I used there major components such as the famous UC3843 chip, a power...
Audio is mechanical in nature, not electromagnetic. Cheers, DPW [ Spent years making heaters out of Op-Amps.]
SAM-Mo
Views
Infrared remote controllers are everywhere around us. The majority of home appliances are controlled using infrared remote controls. In this article/video, we learn to build a device that can decode (almost) any IR remote control and use the instructions to switch the relays (loads). So we can...
Harsh Chittora 1
Views
Updated
Most systems today involve both analog and digital components, and digital components in a lot of cases would be communicating with each other via some form of serial communication interface (I2C, UART, SPI or any other). In such a scenario it might be useful to have a way to simulate these...
Unfortunately in 2019 I decided to end selling on ebay. There is many reasons to that. I have left all my electronics things in the UK. Now only recently I started over again from zero, bought a soldering station and some parts. I have a new project. a 7segment LCD glass controlled by a...
corychu
Views
This tutorial is originally posted on https://blog.gwlab.page/making-printed-circuit-board-pcb-e222952864d5 PCB design This is a Printed Circuit Board (PCB): A Printed Circuit Board (PCB) In this article, I will give you some basic ideas about how to make a PCB. A PCB usually contains...
SAM-Mo
Views
Nowadays USB port is used widely for data transactions between electronic devices and computers. In many scenarios, there is no need to communicate with the USB port directly, therefore electronic designers use USB to UART (RS232-Serial) converter chips, so the USB port is converted to a virtual...
SAM-Mo
Views
In this video, I have reviewed the DS-VC288 panel mount voltmeter/Ammeter using the Siglent SDM3045X benchtop multimeter. The VC288 meter did not present acceptable readings, especially in the current measurement. It uses an LM358 Opamp which is not suitable for this purpose and it does not show...
SAM-Mo
Views
Power supplies are one of the most popular topics in electronics. There are two major types of regulated power supply: linear and switching. Both power supply types introduce some advantages and disadvantages, however, a linear power supply offers better line and load regulation figures and it...
UVC
JvL
Views
Hi all, I am trying to improve the project I’m working on that has been developed to optimize the air quality. I did a lot of internet research but came to nothing. It’s about a tube that is a revolutionary indoor solution for clean air. This system is capable to reduce harmful invisible...
---Tutorial under development--- LOPT preparation tutorial ---Volume {B}--- (Step 2-12 - end of document ) Last Action: Jan 23 2020 ///// Step 2-12) Prepare form guides Prior to proceeding, it is imperative that the form pieces are absolutely free of adhesive residue, etc! Tasks: 1) Trim...
---Tutorial under development--- LOPT preparation tutorial --Volume {A}-- (Introduction through step 2-11 ) Last Action: Jan 23 2020 ///// ====Introduction==== Scope of series: Central topics: This tutorial is one in a (prospective) series with focus upon low ripple, medium current/power...
In Today’s market or economy, will be able to notice that medical fields will always be on top along with Information Technology as its evolution is continuous along with other well-known fields that even before and in the long-run will stay on the list and keep updated. People’s interests are...
mishra87
Views
The non-inverting summing amplifiers using op-amp has been discussed along with the Vout and gain formula using LT Spice Tool Non-Inverting operational amplifier circuit where the output voltage is proportional to the sum of the input voltages applied to its non inverting terminal The multiple...
Information has speed limits. Those of us who are old enough to remember trying to access the internet over a dial-up connection will remember the frustration of waiting for information to appear, one line at a time. For centuries, the speed of information was limited by the methods available...
Connector Geek
Views
Reaction score
In the world of electronics, the printed circuit board (PCB) has ruled the roost for decades, and that’s a good thing. The alternatives are inconveniently large. Old Technology In my younger days, I had visions of joining the Navy, so I joined the cadets. I was privileged to be shown around...