Categories

Design Contest

In this project, I have used connection via SOFT AP. At the start, I was having a problem with why the board is not connecting to the network. There were two possible reasons that I discovered: The board is only limited to connect to 2.4 GHz WiFi connection and since my WiFi is already 5G, it's...
johnnietien
Views
Reaction score
After 1 month I was received the Microchip Technology SAM-IoT WG Development Board from All About Circuits. I just realized this board is so amazing board with many benefit when using with Google Cloud. And easy to study the Google Cloud IoT service from Google. So I decide to test all the...
gladion
Views
Here are the materials needed in the implementation: SAM-IoT WG Development Board Temperature Sensor Light Sensor WiFi Module LED Lights Red Blue Green Yellow White Mobile Phone
monimona
Views
Reaction score
Introducing MAX38888 Evaluation Kit with ESP8266 NodeMCU MAX38888 Evaluation kit is a super cap backup for power rail. If there is a power failure the super cap will act as a backup for the power rail. We will use the evaluation kit with ESP8266 NodeMCU with DHT11 as weather station using...
Anas Dalintakam
Views
Updated
I got max31889 Ev kit as a give away for "Make with mouser IoT design contest".The board is evaluation kit for MAX31889 I2C sensor the board have +/- 0.3 degree accuracy easy connectors for i2c interface to add more boards matching pinout for pairing with MAX3263 FTHR board MAX3263 FTHR board...
gladion
Views
Entertainment has been the past time of many people amidst the ongoing pandemic because of several lockdowns. Most people tune in with their television to watch movies from different streaming service providers such as Youtube and Netflix. Amidst lockdown, many of us have shifted to go online...