Categories

Design Contest

This is my 4th blog entry regarding the project "Baby Vital Monitor" for "Make With Mouser IOT Design Contest". In this blog post I am sharing my work on Bio-impedance measurement. The basic idea or goal is to relate the skin impedance with body hydration parameters. I'll share my experience of...
This blog entry is posted as a part of the "Make With Mouser IOT Design Contest". This is my 3rd blog entry regarding the project "Baby Vital Monitor". I'll be covering some basics of single LEAD ECG and share my experience of acquiring ECG by constructing a simple Biopotential measurement...
moi121
Views
MenoPLAY #1 - Introduction Menopause, also known as the climacteric, is the time in most women's lives when menstrual periods stop permanently, and they are no longer able to bear children. Menopause typically occurs between 45 and 55 years of age. Medical professionals often define menopause...
Introduction: My design proposal is to develop a Vital Monitor for babies using the Analog Devices Inc. EVAL-ADPD4100Z-PPG Evaluation Board. This project work intends to try out the EVAL-ADPD4100Z-PPG Evaluation Board to be used to measure SpO2 using PPG, Heart rate with single LEAD ECG and...
SpO2: SpO2 is the measurement of percentage of oxygen saturation in blood. The basic principal is Photoplethysmography [PPG]. In this blog, I’ll share my experience on PPG experiment following traditional method. And then I’ll share how we can use the ADPD4100 for this purpose. I worked with...
Problem Statement: Design a circuit to charge mobile phone batteries from the solar panels directly during power shortage due to natural catastrophes like floods, cyclones, etc. with some security considerations. Introduction to the problem. Power cuts are usually long (typically >48hrs)...
Introduction: Connected health concept provides an infrastructure to virtually connect a patient with hospital.It basically uploads patient's meta-data to hospital server so that doctors can have their analysis based upon data on hospital cloud.Patient's without physically presence in hospital...
Connected health concept provides an infrastructure to virtually connect a patient with hospital.It basically uploads patient's meta-data to hospital server so that doctors can have their analysis based upon data on hospital cloud.Patient's without physically presence in hospital, doctor can...
TIme to continue tutorial from here Modify firmware of the board, First download MPLAB x IDE and XC8 compiler and install it. download the pre programmed by factory for AVR-IoT AWS https://github.com/microchip-pic-avr-solutions/avr-iot-aws-sensor-node-mplab Open MPLAB X IDE and open project...
Today I will share my project progress with all of you. INTERMEZZO PART My first concept when I submitted my idea actually I will make embedded system for helping blind people to navigate into their home. But on the progress I have some problem. My first concept actually I need hardware like...
I name this project BLE Terrarium because it help me monitor several condition of my terrarium plants like: temperature, pressure, humidity, UV index, soil moisture. The data is transmitted to my phone over BLE. This device runs on a low power consumption Soc - nRF52840 and it is powered by a...
SMART STREET LIGHT What makes it smart? 1. Monitoring of the light intensity for solar harvesting using Photo-voltaic (Solar Panel) 2. Monitoring of the Temperature of the battery and surroundings 3. Controlling of the switch of the light 4. Controlling the switch of the USB PORT charging hub...
ram1234
Views
Weather Station is a common instrument for meteorologists equipped with sensors like thermometer, barometer, hygrometer, rain gauge, GPS antenna, CO gas sensors, light intensity meter, etc were used for measuring atmospheric conditions to provide information for weather forecasts and to study...
Raj111
Views
Introduction about Hardware: Analog Devices ADP5360CB-EVALZ Evaluation Board is designed to help evaluate the features and performance of the ADP5360, a battery management PMIC. The evaluation board supports an external USB dongle connection. It includes a graphic user interface (GUI) software...
Introduction: For the past decades, we have seen technology evolved rapidly and how significantly impacts the world and human daily life. Most innovations and advancements of technologies uses electricity to operate especially when most of the things need to be done remotely. Problem...
Background Maritime being in high demand in logistics activity with having high volume cargo in one voyage. As the biggest role in logistic industry, sustainable and energy conserving in maritime transport will bring a big change in its aspects and a plus role to the climate change. Thus...
Temperature monitoring Device using MAX31889EVSYS: As Hobbyist and IoT application design engineer I would like to use the MAX31889EVSYS Kit for designing the temperature monitoring device in horticulture shed. Temperature is the one of the important parameter where the plants get survived and...
gladion
Views
In a month's period, I had accomplished calibrating the lighting system of the Home theater. There are so much things to do such as designing the android application graphical user interface (GUI) and interfacing a cooling system to the device. I actually received the device before the end of...
gladion
Views
In this part of the blog, I used the Light Sensor installed in the SAM-IoT WG Development Board to determine the maximum light output and minimum light output for the LED to be used in the lighting system. In the video, a LED light was light with maximum voltage to see the response of the...