Blog entries by loosewire

loosewire
Views
Comments
How many guest are using the info on A.C.C. to rework drawings and info to get patents. There is big concern that we are losing control of patents world- wide.The patent laws mean nothing in some countries.So how do you monitor your work. Every one is in the Patent business.All...
loosewire
Views
Comments
Ampex a reel to reel tape recording company was one of the most Important companies that was sold to japan. Ampex also had a wire recorder on the market,It not take off here, but I think the information was used to discover a lot of devises that Japan hold close,with out giving Information. I...
loosewire
Views
Comments
I was driving insulated small truck,an older model. The back of the truck had a thick insulated body with no opennings.The back door was thick with a latch type handle. I stopped quickly in six lane intersection.I was concerned that the devise I was transporting has hit back of body with force...
loosewire
Views
Comments
We were about to enjoy the unexpected dinner of our life.The dinning room had a Orchestra had about 20 members,it was in a lower orchestra pit surrounded Brass railing. The sounds of music filled the room,We were in an atmosphere of eligances. My wife ordered Prime Rib,I ordered Lobster,there...
I received An invitation to dinner,hosted by a electronic company which I was a repair station. The dinner was at the Fontanbeau Hotel,which is a famous hotel on Miami Beach,florida.It is in the news all the time with the names of World leaders. The area is now famous for being called (SOUTH...
Working every day enjoining life,setting up color tv's. After starting radio & tv shop, walking neighbor hood asking if they needed radio repair. Turned out very good but long hours,starting family. Color t v came along had to get up speed,became good at setting color t.v.s,got several good...
These blog projects will start at the begining to the end as we know it today.they will forgive and enlighten with out prejudice. The first blog will be home a.c. verified by moderators before they continue. Example-voltage and current 110v-220v U.S freg.of power lines and and how each meter box...
If you consider all blogs and the string's of intelligence that may exist.Then consider the number transistor's in a super micro-proceessor. (answer) ______ give details of the question,hint genesis of electronic need. I am exploring, I am no Einstein. I do not have the perfect question for the...
loosewire
Views
Comments
I Am Starting A Conversation About Reworking Printed Curcuit Boards. There Is A Global Market Already In Place And Expensive Tooling Involved. This Market Will Be Shipped Overseas If More Is Not Done To Keep It Local. While Some People Can Compet,with Math And Science,others Should Be Aware That...