Blog entries by kirit

kirit
Views
Comments
Ha. I just build the power supply unit. It took quite longer than I expected it to. I guess Im not used to juggling the iron, the circuit, the component being soldered, and the solder. Too much to do, I used scotch tape as my 3rd hand. Lol. Anyways, a few fingers got burned, but the job got...
kirit
Views
Comments
So, I got my --500 pack of assorted resistors, --my unassembled power supply, --LEDs, --hook up wire, --Switches (not the right ones :( ) --60/40 .032dia Rosin-Core Solder --30 watt solder gun --Breadboard --Plastic organizer box. Time to put everything properly into the box, clear an area to...
kirit
Views
Comments
I order most of what I was looking for, but I cant believe how frustrating it is to wait for parts to arrive. Sigh.
kirit
Views
Well, just bought the following items: --breadboard --a pack of LEDs --a few slide switches --the powersupply kit. my main concern at this point is whether I bought the right slide switch. It wasnt a big item, only costed 1$ for a pack of 10 switches. I just dont know how Im supposed to figure...
kirit
Views
Comments
Ok, So I think that I will start a blog on this project and later move it to a thread if it becomes a project that others might find interesting. I doubt this will be of much use to anyone but someone in a similar situation as I am: a student with a very limited budget, learning EE/CE. Problem...