Blog entries by gladion

gladion
Views
In a month's period, I had accomplished calibrating the lighting system of the Home theater. There are so much things to do such as designing the android application graphical user interface (GUI) and interfacing a cooling system to the device. I actually received the device before the end of...
gladion
Views
In this part of the blog, I used the Light Sensor installed in the SAM-IoT WG Development Board to determine the maximum light output and minimum light output for the LED to be used in the lighting system. In the video, a LED light was light with maximum voltage to see the response of the...
gladion
Views
In this project, I have used connection via SOFT AP. At the start, I was having a problem with why the board is not connecting to the network. There were two possible reasons that I discovered: The board is only limited to connect to 2.4 GHz WiFi connection and since my WiFi is already 5G, it's...
gladion
Views
Here are the materials needed in the implementation: SAM-IoT WG Development Board Temperature Sensor Light Sensor WiFi Module LED Lights Red Blue Green Yellow White Mobile Phone
gladion
Views
Entertainment has been the past time of many people amidst the ongoing pandemic because of several lockdowns. Most people tune in with their television to watch movies from different streaming service providers such as Youtube and Netflix. Amidst lockdown, many of us have shifted to go online...