Wusspower097

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
From what I understand he had a fallout with VoodooMojo and both said some things they regretted later. But was that actually the source of so much frustration to maxpower097 to cause him to delete most of his posts?

I know it's gossip, but he was an important member of AAC and I would like to know what caused him to make such a decision. Maybe the Mods can shed some light.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
What gives? Maxpower097 seems to have deleted every post he has here.
I thought that was a no no.
John
Not all posts it is still some left yet. And they are not deleted but edited. I do not know what happened. But as I understand it was some argument due to censorship of one of his postings. Maxpower097 is not banned so it perhaps better he tell us why, rather than we do some speculation

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
What gives? Maxpower097 seems to have deleted every post he has here.

I thought that was a no no.

John
and you wonder freaking why <snip>! I have no interested in being berated by you day in and day out. You obviously have a vendetta against me and while your bashing me I'm helping jrap fix the <snip> server running traceroutes.
Thanks friend!

Last edited by a moderator:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Hey Max do don't this mate. We all know there are limitations on some words that we all tend to say just for fun. That does not mean you have to go . I am saying this my self tht I need you. Just play along.
We can do the thing we decided but at least be here for this is the place we have met.

Don't be a wuss as john said..what ever that means :D.

Comeback.....

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
The dudes calling me names in the thread title. WTH? Why would I bother staying here if this sort of thing is allowed, especially when at the moment I'm trying to help the site doing something none of you can do.