wireless electricity project....help me plz..

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Describe what you are trying to do? We're working in a vacuum.

I'm willing to believe I'm wrong on this one, but I'm not very enthusiastic. My problem is you have to enhance a magnetic field while leaving the electric field nonexistant (or visa versa, as with Tesla). If you have both then that is a radio wave, which is fundimentally illegal because of broadcast restrictions.

For a heavy duty magnetic field you will need to two tuned coils with huge inductors (and really heavy wire, the less resisance the better) with really small capacitors, tuned to a high degree of exactness. You will also need a monster amplifier, you're not going to use a wimpy function generator to broadcast power. To get 60W at the reciever you will likely have to input 600W, or 6,000W. The coupling is going to be lossy (as an understatement).

A Tesla Coil is also a great transmitter of power. It will light up a flourescent at a long distance, not counting the lightning. This is done with the electric field.

So pick a media (magnetic is much safer), and show us what you are trying to do.

geogaurav

Joined Nov 18, 2009
m not wrried about efficiency, first i need to implement d circuit.i'l be workin on coil coupling which includes magnetic field, but not able to get correct circuit...

Capturewitri.PNG

will this circuit work...??click on it to hav a large view of d circuit

Last edited:

CDRIVE

Joined Jul 1, 2008
may b u r right, but cuold u plz help me in this.m dealing with coil coupling,but not finding correct circuit to implement...!!!!
iv pasted a circuit, will it work???
I regretted getting involved with the last thread of this topic. If I did it again I would have to wrap duct tape (triple wrapped) around my head! The duct tape technique is theoretically supposed the protect your family from flying debris in case of a cranial explosion. We used to put masking tape on our S. Florida windows when hurricanes were bearing down on us but we don't do that anymore. If I do get involved with this thead, I can only hope that the duct tape works better than the masking tape on the windows thing.. :rolleyes:

geogaurav

Joined Nov 18, 2009
I regretted getting involved with the last thread of this topic. If I did it again I would have to wrap duct tape (triple wrapped) around my head! The duct tape technique is theoretically supposed the protect your family from flying debris in case of a cranial explosion. We used to put masking tape on our S. Florida windows when hurricanes were bearing down on us but we don't do that anymore. If I do get involved with this thead, I can only hope that the duct tape works better than the masking tape on the windows thing.. :rolleyes:
well....ok...i think its betr 4 u to 'wrap duct tape'....u'll feel nice....bst of luck...thanx...

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Wait a minute here. I'm using cell phone out in the middle of nowhere at a fraccing site in the North Dakota prairie with one bar of service and all of my text still gets through. :confused: