Wire connection diagram of one Mixie grinder with a Rotary switch of 4 pins

achandran

Joined Jan 29, 2015
Dear Forum organisers,I would like to get one diagram of one Philips HL1642 -600 watts Mixie grinder Motor(230Volts A.C ) connection with one Rotary switch of 4+1 pin speed controller+incher switch&line indicator& overload switch connection etc by my E mail...tnx (chandran 30-1-15)

achandran

Joined Jan 29, 2015
I dont think you'll get one,made for India, if its faulty open it up and take photos or draw the wiring diagram.
If the simple request of getting one wiring diagram of a mixie motor connection with a rotary 4 poin t pin cannot be given to one member in AAC it is very sad affairs.Then we cannot expect any more good replies for our further questions,I hope so!Even an Electrical mixie dealer can send it if he is interested!sorry for the response!(acn)30-1-15

bwilliams60

Joined Nov 18, 2012
If the simple request of getting one wiring diagram of a mixie motor connection with a rotary 4 poin t pin cannot be given to one member in AAC it is very sad affairs.Then we cannot expect any more good replies for our further questions,I hope so!Even an Electrical mixie dealer can send it if he is interested!sorry for the response!(acn)30-1-15
I think Dodgy dave gave you the best answer he could. It is not likely a member has a diagram for this mixer and if he does, he got it by doing exactly what Dave said. Take it apart and take pictures and you will get help on this forum. he chances of you getting a wiring diagram from the OEM is about as good as getting struck by lightening. If you don't feel the forum is helpful, thanks for popping in and good luck in your quest

achandran

Joined Jan 29, 2015
I got correct reply from one of the electricial in tamil nadu with detailed wiring diagram with each parts,motor&Rotory switch of one Philips Mixie grinder day before yesterday&it solved my confusion&problem about refixing the disconnected wires in the Mixie...I had expressed my thanks to that electrician also soon.(acn 2-2-15)

bwilliams60

Joined Nov 18, 2012
Now that you have it, perhaps you could make use of the forum and share that information with the rest of us. We all keep libraries and anybody that posts schematics on here does everybody a favour. Looking forward to seeing it.