wire break alarm project working

abhin.vicks

Joined Jan 26, 2013
Please give me the working of this wire break alarm circuit ...........i'm in desperate need of this.......the 2 wires coming out of R1 are the wires of the loop.......it works fine but i want its working as i have to prepare a report on it.....and i dont know how to proceed......pl give me the entire working.

Attachments

Joined Nov 30, 2010
It's an audio oscillator with an option to wreck the bias on the first transistor. Open the wire sensor and it oscilates. Short R1 and it stops.

Metalmann

Joined Dec 8, 2012

Don't you just love this description of that circuit?:

"This is Sound effects two tone circuit, which generally abound measure various both of kinds use IC frequency origin oruse the transistor. The sound will that is proportionate big depend on the value of R and C. For this circuit is will building sound of pale long tail or clock ancient sound."

I guess "Engrish" is their second language.;):D

abhin.vicks

Joined Jan 26, 2013
Don't you just love this description of that circuit?:

"This is Sound effects two tone circuit, which generally abound measure various both of kinds use IC frequency origin oruse the transistor. The sound will that is proportionate big depend on the value of R and C. For this circuit is will building sound of pale long tail or clock ancient sound."

I guess "Engrish" is their second language.;):D
yeah ryt i guess

powerage

Joined Nov 4, 2014
Hi guys. Searching through the forum brought me to this thread. I'm wanting to build a loop alarm that needs to be powered down to stop the alarm once the circuit has been broken. All the ones I've seen so far reset when the circuit is closed again.
Any pointers for a newbie would be most appreciated.