Winter wonderland

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Woke up this morning to be treated to a small winter wonderland. Also I found my laptop webcam is surprisingly good at taking pictures, although it is quite big and difficult to hold.

Attachments

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You call it a Winter Wonderland, I call it that white st** I'm glad I don't have to drive on. Amazing how perspectives can be different.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
You call it a Winter Wonderland, I call it that white st** I'm glad I don't have to drive on. Amazing how perspectives can be different.
Oh no, I'm only calling it a winter wonderland for the first few hours. After that you're right - it becomes a nightmare. Roads are already iced up, car is covered in snow.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Woke up this morning to be treated to a small winter wonderland. Also I found my laptop webcam is surprisingly good at taking pictures, although it is quite big and difficult to hold.
I, like yourself, am snowed in. I don't live on a road so the trail to my house is chocked and I dont know if I want to go out and disturb it! :D

Dave

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
You folks don't know what snow is. It's winter, I wonder how I'll make it through!:mad:

That's a truck under there!

Attachments