Why no one can help me in this?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by nanoo, Nov 25, 2004.

  1. nanoo

    Thread Starter New Member

    Nov 24, 2004
    can i find any help in this , sure some one can help me , i have to design a function generator by using op amps ( no IC's are allowed) , and i need just a simple circuit not too complicated , so if any one have any ideas or suggestions about any circuit that i can use plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me here , thanxxxxxxxxx alot. :(
  2. mozikluv

    AAC Fanatic!

    Jan 22, 2004
    hi nanoo,

    ok here's the gizmo you were asking, check it out :) hope you like it :D
  3. Honeybee


    Nov 1, 2004
    Wien Bridge or phase shift oscillator for sine wave. A comparator connected to an integrator for the square and triangle waveforms. For the ramp,do an online search for sawtooth waveforms, then if the ramp is required to be above the zero axis then offset the output from the sawtooth by using a summing amplifier, with one input as the positive dc voltage of what it takes to shift the waveform and the other input will be that of the sawtooth wave.

    Good luck :D