Why electronics is your fav'rite? Why are ya intelligent?

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Helllooo!

I'm wondring how come electronics is your fav'rite so far. Why?

And considering that most, at least all:Dmembers here are intelligent with the exception of me, of course.:D... Why? Are ya intelligent since childhood? If so, do ya love reading books when you were a child? Aren't you an honor student in your elementary and secondary, etc?

If so, explain ya'r life here.

Thanks,

Ligghtfire

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
I liked electronics and repairing stuff since I was a kid. Hard if not impossible to explain WHY. Maybe because it gives you the possibility to accomplish a lot of things you couldn't do otherwise. Everything in modern life is based on it. It follows rules and it's understandable (to a certain degree). There are too many things that don't follow specific rules....The only thing I wish to understand more is chemistry, but I hate it.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
When I ask at call centers where they are at,99% of the time its the
Philippines.I tell them I know you,they are Impressed with you passing on history.

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Hi Lightfire. When i was your age I was interested in electronics & mechanical things, but did poorly at school. Curiosity & perseverence & wanting to know how things worked & why, was how i learnt (those days it was Valves, transistors were only just on the scene) & ime still learning, you never stop. The big advantage for you is these Forums where you can ask questions & generaly get good answers. Another thing you can learn a lot by dimantling things & see how they work & build a collection of good salvaged parts for further use.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I have had very many hobbies. my brain does not entertain more than one hobby at a time and does not stay happy with hobbies for very long. Before I enjoyed electronics, I enjoyed blacksmithing, and before blacksmithing it was writing, and before writing it was hunting, and before hunting it was auto mechanics, and before auto mechanics it was bicycle fabrication. I don't like blacksmithing or hunting or writing or auto mechanics or bicycles any more. I hate to say, but I am starting to be very interested in woodworking and at some point in the near future I may stop playing with electronics and start playing with wood (no dirty pun intended). I did not do very well in school because I didn't pay attention well. In the classes I liked, I did excellent; perfect grades. In all the other classes I barely passed/ like 72% overall graduating grade.