50A
70mA
100mA is passed through human body??/
and why?????????
anyone know??
anyone??????!!!!

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
why is it significant to have the big jump from 50 amps to 70 milliamps?

All these levels of current are lethal in the body.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
In terms of gender, this is more circumstantial that the information presented in the OP. Ultimately, the current levels described are, as beenthere says, lethal (even down at 70mA). So the question is a red herring.

Typically, all things being equal, it takes more current to "kill" a man.

Dave

Last edited:

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Having given it more thought, there is not enough information to answer all of the OP's questions. Based on what there is, here is the best answer I can propose.

Woman are generally more easily killed by electricity. However, the man is often the first victim. For example, women under the age of 50 - depending on the time of the month - are known to explode and kill a man with even a small stimulus, much less an electric spark. Older women have variable response depending in part on how much plastic and silicone they contain.

Some women transform into vampires and are not affected by electric shock. They require a wooden stake through their heart. Others become zombies and simply can't be killed. Nancy Pelosi is a well know example of such transformation.

I hope this helps. My advice is don't shock a woman. The results are always unpredictable and may lead to your own sudden death.

John

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Woman are generally more easily killed by electricity. However, the man is often the first victim. For example, women under the age of 50 - depending on the time of the month - are known to explode and kill a man with even a small stimulus, much less an electric spark. Older women have variable response depending in part on how much plastic and silicone they contain.

Some women transform into vampires and are not affected by electric shock. They require a wooden stake through their heart. Others become zombies and simply can't be killed. Nancy Pelosi is a well know example of such transformation.
With this question being asked in Off-Topic, I wonder if that is the answer the OP was seeking! :D

Dave

moonlight

Joined Jun 29, 2009
hahahahahahhahahahaaha u r soo funny reall cute
i want scientific answer
ok thank u all for replying
i'm just curious to know
who will die first because i have an evil task to kill man and woman
and wanna know before doing it hahahahaha just kiding
ook AC current 50 Hz
i know they all lethal but who will die first
anyone have scientific answer

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
who will die first because i have an evil task to kill man and woman
and wanna know before doing it hahahahaha just kiding
You better had be kidding.

As a thought exercise I would say...

Physiological studies indicate that current flow in the human body tends to concentrate itself more in muscle. Men, typically, have more muscle mass than women for a given body size, hence the current tends to be better distributed around the body leading to lower current densities in local regions of the body, including critical organs such as he heart, which may lead to death. Therefore it takes more current to affect a man and in a given set of circumstances death would come to the woman first, notwithstanding the fact we ignore other factors.

Morbid subject.

Dave

Last edited:

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Ho ho ho - I am the party that moved the post to this area.

Ha ha ha - we may or may not be giving correct information.

Snicker - none of this is even remotely "scientific".

Giggle - we can't stop evil deeds, but we certainly do not have to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.