who can give me some intel electronics Ebooks?

Justin_Liu

Joined Mar 10, 2006
Hello, everybody:

I am a new player. Who can give me some intel electronics Ebooks for beginning.

In the best give me Link. ^_^

Thankyou.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by Justin_Liu@Mar 10 2006, 07:03 AM
Hello, everybody:

I am a new player. Who can give me some intel electronics Ebooks for beginning.

In the best give me Link. ^_^

Thankyou.
[post=14839]Quoted post[/post]​
Do you mean Electronics for Intelligence, as in spying and information gathering

OR

Do you mean "Parts made by Intel" the microprocessor company.

It is really hard to respond to this level of ambiguity. I know it can be hard to construct a complete paragraph, but you really need to specify your request in some detail otherwise it will be impossible to provide any meaningful help.

If we ignore the word "intel" then I would point you to the Ebooks attached to this forum. You cannot have missed them on the way to making this post. Did you miss them?

Justin_Liu

Joined Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by Papabravo@Mar 10 2006, 09:04 AM
Do you mean Electronics for Intelligence, as in spying and information gathering

OR

It is really hard to respond to this level of ambiguity.  I know it can be hard to construct a complete paragraph, but you really need to specify your request in some detail otherwise it will be impossible to provide any meaningful help.

If we ignore the word "intel" then I would point you to the Ebooks attached to this forum.  You cannot have missed them on the way to making this post.  Did you miss them?
[post=14841]Quoted post[/post]​
Thankyou. Give me:)
but I have only person computer[intel computer].

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by Justin_Liu@Mar 10 2006, 11:46 PM
Thankyou. Give me:)
but I have only person computer[intel computer].
[post=14857]Quoted post[/post]​
OK, you have a personal computer with an Intel processor inside.

That really doesn't tell us much about what you want. Are you curious about how the intel processor works? Do you want to know how Windows works? Do you want to know something about how a particular program works? Do you want to learn how to upgrade and repair them?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Sit down with a friend who can help you compose an entire English paragraph that describes in some detail what kind of Ebooks you are looking for. If you can't accomplish that, I fear it will be difficult to impossible to provide you with any meaningful help.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
You could try and look at the Intel website for there processors: http://www.intel.com/products/processor/in...cts_processors&

Select your processor that you are interested then select the technical documents tab, which will provide you with a wide range of information that may be of use to you. Since you are not providing any more information then we cannot help you further. I would suggest that you heed the advice provided by Papabravo in his second message, otherwise this process will be a fruitless task.

Dave

Justin_Liu

Joined Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by Papabravo@Mar 10 2006, 11:56 PM

That really doesn't tell us much about what you want. Are you curious about how the intel processor works? Do you want to know how Windows works? Do you want to know something about how a particular program works? Do you want to learn how to upgrade and repair them?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Sit down with a friend who can help you compose an entire English paragraph that describes in some detail what kind of Ebooks you are looking for. If you can't accomplish that, I fear it will be difficult to impossible to provide you with any meaningful help.
[post=14859]Quoted post[/post]​
:(. I am a new player. I learn program about two years. I will learn Electronics
for programming better.:)

Justin_Liu

Joined Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by Papabravo@Mar 10 2006, 09:04 AM

OR

It is really hard to respond to this level of ambiguity. I know it can be hard to construct a complete paragraph, but you really need to specify your request in some detail otherwise it will be impossible to provide any meaningful help.

If we ignore the word "intel" then I would point you to the Ebooks attached to this forum. You cannot have missed them on the way to making this post. Did you miss them?
[post=14841]Quoted post[/post]​
I want to give some Ebook about How program work.But I also want to learn

how OS work.How Intel Work. And how windows work.

:). One man.

Justin_Liu

Joined Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by Papabravo@Mar 10 2006, 11:56 PM

[post=14859]Quoted post[/post]​
How program working? I am a new player. :):)

Thankyou.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
OK, you need to make the differentiation between Intel processors and an Operating System - they are not the same. An Intel processor (or any processor, e.g. AMD Athlon) is the hardware upon which an Operating System (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS) runs. For the purpose of programming applications to run on an OS you do not need to have any knowledge of the underlying processor or its functionality (although there is no detriment in learning). If you are looking to better develop your programming skills you should look at learning the inner details of the OS you plan to develop your programs for.

If on the other hand, you are looking to develop your low-level programming skills (e.g. using assembly language) for use with Intel processor chips, then this is a completely different situation to one above.

You will need to be clear about what it is you intend to achieve.

Dave

Justin_Liu

Joined Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by Dave@Mar 12 2006, 08:43 AM
OK, you need to make the differentiation between Intel processors and an Operating System - they are not the same. An Intel processor (or any processor, e.g. AMD Athlon) is the hardware upon which an Operating System (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS) runs. For the purpose of programming applications to run on an OS you do not need to have any knowledge of the underlying processor or its functionality (although there is no detriment in learning). If you are looking to better develop your programming skills you should look at learning the inner details of the OS you plan to develop your programs for.

If on the other hand, you are looking to develop your low-level programming skills (e.g. using assembly language) for use with Intel processor chips, then this is a completely different situation to one above.

You will need to be clear about what it is you intend to achieve.

Dave
[post=14905]Quoted post[/post]​
:).I know. But I think learn some processors is better.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by Justin_Liu@Mar 13 2006, 07:54 AM
:).I know. But I think learn some processors is better.
[post=14925]Quoted post[/post]​
Well then I suggest you refer to the Intel webpage I referenced in my earlier post. If you have any questions relating to the content of these documents, then you can ask your questions here.

Also refer to: Intel Processors

Dave

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by Dave@Mar 13 2006, 12:15 PM
Well then I suggest you refer to the Intel webpage I referenced in my earlier post. If you have any questions relating to the content of these documents, then you can ask your questions here.

Also refer to: Intel Processors

Dave
[post=14937]Quoted post[/post]​
Dave,

That's quite a list of Intel porcessors there. A fella could spend a whole career going through that list...oops..er I think I just did. Hmmm....

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by Papabravo@Mar 13 2006, 04:51 PM
Dave,

That's quite a list of Intel porcessors there. A fella could spend a whole career going through that list...oops..er I think I just did. Hmmm....
[post=14938]Quoted post[/post]​
Lol! True, good night-time reading :p

Having said that in the context of this thread this is about the extent of information I can provide.

Dave

Justin_Liu

Joined Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by Dave@Mar 13 2006, 02:46 PM
Lol! True, good night-time reading :p

Having said that in the context of this thread this is about the extent of information I can provide.

Dave
[post=14946]Quoted post[/post]​
Thankyou. I have already read it about one year ago.:) but just read first guide.

Thankyou.