which microcontroller has largest memory spaced and best from all respects?

khan yousufzai

Joined Aug 31, 2012
plz tell me which controller family is the best,
i need to work on microcontroller which is perfect one from all respects
currently i m working on 8051 c programming i m feeling it very easy and simple but i think it has limitted ranges such as memory etcthen i thought why not consumed time on best microcontroller plz tell me the good one thanks

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
This requirement is way too vague. On top of that there is no one answer to the question -- which part is best in all respects? The answer is -- none of them.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
That is very hard to say. What is best is usually a trade of between complexity, power consumption, price and board space, and you choose based on what you actually need. Also most micros are programmed using C language, so the differences in architecture and assembly don´t really matter much.

For example consider this microcontroller, http://uk.farnell.com/stmicroelectronics/stm32f407igt6/ic-mcu-32bit-1mb-flash-176lqfp/dp/2064366 which runs on 168MHz, has 1MB flash and 192K RAM, has ethernet etc. etc. Also it costs £15 a piece and uses a tiny pitch LQFP package with 176 pins. Is it the best mirco for you? That is on you to decide..