which brand milk power your baby drink

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The big thing in the U.S. is mothers milks banks,and local ladies sharing.

Google mothers milk,they say mother milk is better. When I was a kid,I

got to close and got a face full,got to close to milk gun. Member

National milk gun Association.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I think I remember a recently baby milk scandal in China. Some dishonest producer added noxious chemicals to baby milk. In order to make it appear more nutrient-rich than it actually was.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009

I like this one. Has all the things a baby need. After the usual baby burping which tend to be somewhat louder than usual. The baby will fall in sleep and stay there for a long period

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
That what I said, read my post...I got to close....they can aim..

they must practice..to be that good....milk in the eyes for being

curious.

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
My baby drink milk power when he was two month.I choose this brand ,for I google "wyeth" is a US company, and cows are in New Zealand.But these days fake commodity is prevailing,now I begin to give him some other things to replace milk

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
Never heard of Similac but Enfamil is popular and expensive here. Enfamil is sold as Enfagrow or Enfa.. something here. Other popular brands here are S16 and "Snow" from Japan...

Allen

1chance

Joined Nov 26, 2011
I have 2 infant granddaughters whose mothers have used Enfamil and Similac to supplement breast feeding. There is also a Gerber brand which is somewhat popular, but if you are going to use formula, Enfamil or Similac are considered tried and true. I used Enfamil with my own children more than 30 years ago. There have been some formula "scares" here in recent years, but I think the bacteria was traced back to improper handling/mixing of the formula, i.e. dirty bottles and reusing partially drank bottles. I agree with Loosie, the best is mother's milk if it's available.

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
I have 2 infant granddaughters whose mothers have used Enfamil and Similac to supplement breast feeding. There is also a Gerber brand which is somewhat popular, but if you are going to use formula, Enfamil or Similac are considered tried and true. I used Enfamil with my own children more than 30 years ago. There have been some formula "scares" here in recent years, but I think the bacteria was traced back to improper handling/mixing of the formula, i.e. dirty bottles and reusing partially drank bottles. I agree with Loosie, the best is mother's milk if it's available.
I know Enfamil,its sold in supermarket here.I dont doubt these brands,just worry if it is real.People say we eat many poisonous so that we got resistance:p

There was a time mother milk was available,but when he ate,just cried,I didt know why,when changed into milk bottle, he was ok.:(

I am sorry about this thing.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Nothing wrong with expressing (pump) mothers milk to a bottle for the child. My newest grandchild sometimes has a few ounces via the bottle in lieu of the natural containers. Hey, she's a week old yesterday. :D