Where's R!f@@?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by strantor, May 31, 2012.

1. strantor

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    Perhaps he's created a new profile under the alias prashant_akerar so that he can copy & paste all the asinine questions from his digital diary that have been bothering him for the past 20 years?

R!f@@, gerty and mcgyvr like this.
  2. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Thats a good question. He'll turn up I would think. Probably just got a girlfriend.

R!f@@ likes this.
  3. strantor

Oct 3, 2010
    Well he's married, so if he got a girlfriend then chances are that he won't show up.

R!f@@ and BMorse like this.
  4. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    I was also wondering about R!f@@. And the new forum member prashant_akerar. All he do is spamming the site with questions from this site.
    http://en.allexperts.com/sitesearch.htm?terms=Prashant+S+Akerkar+&cnl=Algebra-2061&sdn=en

Last edited: May 31, 2012
    R!f@@ and loosewire like this.
  5. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    You have to respect the unrest that Riaff is going thru.

Sparky49 likes this.
  6. Sparky49

Jul 16, 2011
    Nicely put Loosewire.

7. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Well..Well well...Happy to know there are a few out there that misses me.

Thanks for the concern guys. I have had my ups (as in good time and health and all tht) and then it went quite deep suddenly.
    My lil brothers four month baby died in the womb last week. Wife got a shock about a false news concerning hubby during this political turmoil. I knew this was bound to happen. I was caught up with a heavy work load. No transportation for me and I could not even pay a visit to hospital :(.
    And I am regretting it badly. Bro is feeling pretty bad these days but we a we are here for him as before.
    And my Net got disconnected as I forgot to pay the monthly fee's. And tp make things worse, it was month's last days and all went flat broke.

Good news is I got me a couple of new jobs so everything is getting up to speed from today plus I got a sort of attend during emergency kinda deal with a gover, office.. for like a year with a good monthly fee. I am their new IT tech cum repair guy. :D.

And I manage to amaze my self during those days once more. Look out for a mobo thread, I will post soon if the pictures are still in the phone.

And for ur info I am the one & only. I don't like to be an imposter.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
    DerStrom8, loosewire, gerty and 3 others like this.
  8. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Does ups stand for "uninterruptible power supply" or short for "ups & downs" ?

9. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    So your now in the IT game of fixing sticky keys... :) A good hint is to buy your own keyboard you can take with you. Keyboards and mouses have so many germs it makes a toilet seat look clean.

10. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    My last keyboard is rated as dishwasher safe. Not sure what they want me to do with the connector though.

maxpower097 likes this.
  11. strantor

Oct 3, 2010
    My latest dumpster diving trip returned a working "Virtually Indestructible Keyboard" Good thing I can wash it with a pressure washer, considering where I found it.

12. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    I just buy new ones. A good KB will run you may be $20. I am looking into a nice BT keyboard though but their pretty hard to find. Seems like all mouses and KB's now run on that propriatary laser stuff. But I don't want anymore dongles I have to many as is. So I just pay the extra and get it BT. But at compusa looking at mice it was 50% wired usb, 45% laser wireless, 5% BT.

13. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    All the Thank you's disappeared when I edited the thread.

Guy's, the thank you's went up in a "poof".

I think the Admin needs to fix this issue.

{ed}

And some how they came back. ????

14. strantor

Oct 3, 2010
    don't worry man, all your thank yous are safe and sound.

DerStrom8 likes this.