Where To Go For Incomplete Semiconductor Text?

timkoupe

Joined May 2, 2013
So I noticed All About Circuit's Volume III, Semiconductors, is incomplete for FET's and IGFET's (I also noticed a thread from 2006 about their pending status).

I don't know what it is about this online textbook, but I have learned and comprehended this text better than any textbook I've been through. Something about the way it's explained, really works for me.

So can anyone recommend or advise where to go for the Common-source, Common-drain, Common-gate and biasing techniques for FET's and IGFET's that might resemble the quality of AAC?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
So I noticed All About Circuit's Volume III, Semiconductors, is incomplete for FET's and IGFET's (I also noticed a thread from 2006 about their pending status).

I don't know what it is about this online textbook, but I have learned and comprehended this text better than any textbook I've been through. Something about the way it's explained, really works for me.

So can anyone recommend or advise where to go for the Common-source, Common-drain, Common-gate and biasing techniques for FET's and IGFET's that might resemble the quality of AAC?
I like Malvino.

http://www.amazon.com/Semiconductor...e=UTF8&qid=1370977552&sr=1-5&keywords=malvino

A bargain @ $6.00 used

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Application notes at the major IGFETs manufacturer may also be helpful. IRF often have make good applications notes. Those who search will find