Where to find RTDs/Thermistors?

GRNDPNDR

Joined Mar 1, 2012
I've run into a small problem with the fan circuit I've been working and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction or offer solutions.

Long story short I need an RTD that works with up to 16.6V, operates between 25*C - 55*C and has a resistance of 33.5K Ohms and it MUST be PTC.

There is room for a bit of variance between those numbers but I can't even find close to what I need, and what I have seen are like $80.

Failing the RTD or a PTC Thermistor, are there any other options for increasing resistance automatically as temperature rises? that's basically the long and short of what I need to do.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
Omega is the first word in temperature control. But you'd probably pay less by going through one of the comomon electronics dealers, Digi-key, Mouser, Saelig, etc.

GRNDPNDR

Joined Mar 1, 2012
I've checked there and can't locate an appropriate part. I was also at omegas site......$40-$80 .....which would bring the total cost of this project to $40-$80 lol....don't forget shipping to Canada is probably stupid as well.