Where is the love of my life....Aleph(0)?

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
You two painfully do you damnedest to prove that on pretty much every post as well as trying to prove how much smarter you two are than everyone else.
Spiniker I say HP's just being her normal formal (I say frosty:p) self but I must be super genius cuz I'm being called smart doing my numpty act:cool:! So it's like I have hemisphere of my brain tied behind my back and u and @tcmtech are still calling me smart:cool:! So huge TNX:p!

Oh and I do know what circa means as well as the symbol ≈
Spiniker that's what I thought!
Spiniker and Tcmtech So I think ur just kidding around
:)

But why not simply use the words about or around
Cuz _Ca._ is 2 to 3 characters less to type:D? So I say it's also fair to ask why don't ppl who use _about_ and _around_ just type _Ca._ or _≈_:)?

Spiniker being totally serious it's not trying 2b smart it's just like dialects or _different strokes for different folks_ and like that:)

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Well I guess I am just not as smart as you or HP. You two painfully do you damnedest to prove that on pretty much every post as well as trying to prove how much smarter you two are than everyone else.

What? :confused:

How is someone else's intelligence or range of working experience or knowledge, as you perceive it in comparison to your own, their problem?

If you know something I don't should you stop doing it because it makes me feel bad about myself for not knowing and not wanting to learn what you know? o_O

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
What? :confused:

How is someone else's intelligence or range of working experience or knowledge, as you perceive it in comparison to your own, their problem?
?
Where did I say that? I simply meant that HP (not so much Aleph I guess), communicates in a manner that is not normal for the vast percentage of the population.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
here did I say that? I simply meant that HP (not so much Aleph I guess), communicates in a manner that is not normal for the vast percentage of the population.

I may have read it wrong. Text based communication sucks in regards to the range of loss of emotional and like nuances that make all the difference in the world as to what something may or may not mean. :oops:

I guess I have such a wide range of quirky smart people, and those who don't know just how smart they are, that have came and went in my life her personality doesn't trigger my radar any more.

That as someone who's been harassed for being, buy someone else's view, 'the smartest person in the room' and expected to apologize for it (more than once) I tend to not catch the view and point of others that don't measure intelligence as I do all that well at times. :(