Where are the technicians?

Teljkon

Joined Jan 24, 2019
But it is my choice in the people I hire (and promote).

Those with excessive baggage -- when carried to work -- are shown the door.
Funny how much is lost in text, If i were trying to read the intent in that I would say it was directed at me. Even though I wouldn't work for you or ever apply to work with you.

Yeah sure if you apply for something your offering your services to a business and opening your self up for their judgment. I meet allot of dip shit, sawed off prideful Nepoleans out there who think that right extends to every person they meet all the time. Even when those clearly above them direct them to behave better they still can't stop them selves from feeling all uppity and superior. Remember be humble and treat people with kindness and forgiveness. Why is this such a difficult push for you?

I have heard it said that Satan fell from heaven because he would not be humble before man.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
I would say it was directed at me...
Only if a) you're looking for a job, b) you carry excessive baggage, c) you want a job I have to offer.

Even though I wouldn't work for you or ever apply to work with you.
I guess that crosses out C. So, then, no, it was not directed at you.

I run a business, not a charity. Anyone who works for me is expected to be productive -- exceptional even.

In exchange, I pay well -- and I'm even a pretty good boss to work for.

But I don't put up with nonsense.

I think this thread is starting to get off track and might need to be closed.
I hope TS is reading (that is who I have been writing for). He is his own biggest obstacle. I hope he learns something.

Teljkon

Joined Jan 24, 2019
Take this as proof logic like compassion, both simplistic and clear, is absent in the presuits of making money. All you need to do is look at the number of denied appeals I made above for proof that you will never find either in business. Indeed Joey is correct, be a jaded SOB and you'll go allot further as an employee. Or go into busieness for your self and you get to be whom ever you want to be. Then you can at least bring logic to your own enterprise. Good luck.