When will my signature appear?

Chrisoborski

Joined Oct 12, 2009
I made a Sig about an hour ago at least. I checked my preferences to see if my Sig is set to show and it is.

I was wondering When my signature will show up?

Or does it only show up to new topics i make,,,,,? Well i guess we will see as soon as i post this...

Chris :)

Chrisoborski

Joined Oct 12, 2009
Okay theres my sig. :)

DOes Anyone no if it will show up on Old Post's Pre SIg enabled posts? or Will this take time to update old posts?

[EDITED::]-->
Hopefully someone will answer even though it is such a routine question. I'd really like to find out how it works.

Thanks
Again

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
SgtWookie, and old established member with over 10K posts, had something similar.

I think their is something different about the first 10 posts, this may be involved. We have a lot of hit and run types (usually homework) that have liked to delete the posts in the hope of not giving their competition the answers.

Chrisoborski

Joined Oct 12, 2009
Hey Bill

I noticed when replying to you that there's an option to SHOW SIGNATURE Check box.

Well i went to one of my old posts, Clicked Edit and the option wasn't there so i then selected Go advanced, and SHOW SIGNATURE option wasn't checked. So I went ahead and clicked submit and my sig now shows on OLD POSTS.

Excellent!!

It's a pain but i only have 10 or 15 posts. I'll do a few now and then somemore later!!